Ariana Grande Needs Help Choosing Her Album Cover

Ariana Grande Needs Help Choosing Her Album Cover

Ariana Grande is having some difficulty everyone — she can’t decide on which potential album cover to go with!

“So neither have been edited properly yet but I wanted to get your input. which 1 do y’all like better? #coverproblem,” the 20-year-old actress/singer tweeted to her fans.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ariana Grande

While JJJ is in love with the left pic, Ari‘s fans seem to love the right! Which one is your favorite?!

We’ve also included some extra pics from Ariana‘s retro shoot from her Instagram.

Ariana-covers ariana grande album cover options 01
Ariana-covers ariana grande album cover options 02
Ariana-covers ariana grande album cover options 03
Ariana-covers ariana grande album cover options 04
Ariana-covers ariana grande album cover options 05

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Ariana Grande

Jason @ 10:03 pm on 04/10/2014

She should ask Jennette McCurdy for advice.

John @ 10:48 pm on 04/10/2014

Or Victoria… LOL. All of her friends seem to have realised how fake and stuck up this girl is. I wonder when people will.

a @ 11:23 pm on 04/10/2014

hideous album covers

Marissab @ 12:24 am on 04/11/2014

I’d chose the close up of her face because the rest of them give me the urge to ask her if she charges by the hour or by the night.

Sam @ 1:02 am on 04/11/2014

I don’t like any but I would pick the first one. She’s trying too hard to be sexy in the other and she looks ugly.

liz @ 7:15 am on 04/11/2014

I would choose the one with the black and white stripes

Lara Bano @ 12:55 pm on 04/11/2014

okk

Anonymous Guy08 @ 2:12 pm on 04/11/2014

@liz:
Ehh, it’s a little too freaky for me. Not that I can’t look past freaky, mind you.

S @ 4:18 pm on 04/11/2014

The pic on your right where she’s sitting down is best because it tells the buyer who is looking for her music that this is an Ariana Grande production. It would also make a REALLY, REALLY GREAT poster. So, yes, NO 2!!

The pic on your left of the close-up of the eye with the stripes would be ok for later remixes or dance versions and for additional inside or back-cover art and posters. It would also be cool on a CD or vinyl disk with the center hole being in the eye so that it would rotate on the turntable and hypnotize you into playing and buying her music and stuff more!!

So, yes, NO. 2 for the cover and posters and NO. 1 for other artwork and for disks!!

8D

isaac @ 2:09 am on 04/12/2014

@Marissab:
lol my thougt exactly

dallas daniel hessler junior @ 12:48 pm on 04/12/2014

I know this is off the topic but her 1st cover reminds me of the face of the alter ego of Jeff hardy as tna’s willow.

It’s nice to see Britney Spears with a genuine smile one her face.