Vanessa Hudgens Jets Out of LAX After Coachella 2014

Vanessa Hudgens Jets Out of LAX After Coachella 2014

Vanessa Hudgens and her super blonde hair arrive at LAX airport in Los Angeles for a departing flight on Wednesday morning (April 23).

The 25-year-old actress chatted with an airport rep as she walked into the terminal with her cheetah-print luggage.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Coachella is obvi my favorite time of the year for many reasons. Aside from the dancing and the amazing music, (Arcade Fire was the shitttt!) I LOVE getting to dress up!” Vanessa posted on Tumblr the day before with a breakdown of one of her fave outfits.

Check out the rest of her looks on JJJ! 10+ pics inside…

Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 01
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 02
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 03
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 04
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 05
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 06
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 07
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 08
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 09
Vanessa-lax vanessa hudgens blonde lax arrival 10

Photos: INFPhoto
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

muse @ 4:01 pm on 04/23/2014

I love her :)
But I do prefer her with shorter mid-length hair. Personally just coz I use to have extensions and after a while it annoyed me how obvious it is when you have them. BUT nothing ill towards V, I liked her with the blonde hair in ‘Spring Breaker’, although it was short. I just like short hair lol.
But Vanessa looks beautiful as always and can’t wait for to see some upcoming projects or even have a break still. Regardless, she’s still amazing to me and her real fans :)

deary @ 5:09 pm on 04/23/2014

Love her free spirited and spontaneous happy life. Hope to see more of her upcoming projects. Can’t wait to see The Kitchen Sink in 2015.

kelly martineau @ 5:49 pm on 04/23/2014

Hate the hair. Blondes are dumb and stupied she’s one of them. Where is she going to ny? look like she’s gone for a week. Can’t she push her own suitcase into the airport. Is she worthless.

kelly martineau @ 5:49 pm on 04/23/2014

Those are hair exentions she wearing. Looks better with short hair.

tina @ 9:30 pm on 04/23/2014

@kelly martineau: If you’re stupid enough to believe you can tell someones I.Q. by their hair color……. no words.

xx @ 5:28 am on 04/24/2014

although she looks washed out a bit, i like the blonde i just wish she didnt put extremely long extensions just normal-ish length. because she cut her hair back in 2011, if she didnt put her extensions in her hair would be back to the length she used to have. playing with ur hair too much stunts the growth so now it looks quite damaged.

spinmeister @ 1:46 pm on 04/27/2014

I think before anyone calls someone “stupied” (sic), they should at least learn how to spell the word.