Joe Jonas & Blanda Eggenschwiler Visit Alena Rose After Shopping In New York City

Joe Jonas walks ahead of girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler while out in New York City on Monday afternoon (May 5).

Later on in the night, the 24-year-old musician stopped by older brother Kevin‘s place to visit with his adorable niece, Alena Rose.

In case you missed the news, Joe and Kevin are going on a mini-tour called Off the Record with Kevin & Joe Jonas for their fans, but they won’t be performing.

Instead, the brothers will be holding “an intimate, interactive, live talk event, and will also incorporate audience participation.” The tour kicks off in June.

FYI: Joe is wearing an Enfants Riches Déprimés tee.

10+ pics inside…

Joe-visit joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler visit alena rose 09
Joe-visit joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler visit alena rose 10
Joe-visit joe jonas blanda eggenschwiler visit alena rose 11

doroty @ 1:36 am on 05/06/2014

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS FAKE COUPLE

Alice @ 1:50 am on 05/06/2014

@doroty: No one cares that YOU don’t care about this GORGEOUS couple. YOU ARE SAD.

doroty @ 2:20 am on 05/06/2014

HELLO ALICE, 2 WORDS: **** YOU

TastelikeCandy @ 11:28 am on 05/06/2014

@Alice: YOU ARE SAD? Is that suppose to be smart, clever, funny or witty? Because its not and it makes you sound illiterate. There is the formally attractive Joe Jonas, and his sheman of a beard. Now that is sad.

karen purchase @ 12:01 pm on 05/06/2014

you’ii stop with hates……….

karen purchase @ 12:04 pm on 05/06/2014

she beautiful and cute they look good together… my family said they are awesome couple……

karen purchase @ 12:06 pm on 05/06/2014

my auntie said they look cute together,people need to with hates

karen purchase @ 12:08 pm on 05/06/2014

my family also said they should get married……..

karen purchase @ 12:11 pm on 05/06/2014

my family also said stop with hates…….that’s not nice to pick on outers have respect. for others and stop wih hates

karen purchase @ 12:14 pm on 05/06/2014

my big sister also said stop calling them fake couple…….

doroty @ 2:46 pm on 05/06/2014

FAKE COUPLE EVER

doroty @ 2:54 pm on 05/06/2014

FAKE COUPLE EVER, PR EVER. SHE IS DISGUSTING PATHETIC DIRTY FAMEWHORE, LIAR. ASS KISSER ARE SO BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH. BYE BYE DUMBASS PEOPLE

Doroty my big sister told me tell stop with hates leave Blanda and Joe alone…… and watch with the dirty langage don’t call my family names. they all like Joe and Blanda so stop calling them fake couple and grow up

and by the way Dorothy my family cares about Blanda they she beautiful so shut up and don’t ever call my family names like dumbass you are the is a asshold….. so leave my family alone and leave Joe and Blanda alone

Dorothy bye the way my family are Seventh day Advenist so you don’t need to call them names leave beautiful Blanda alone and get a life all my family love Joe and blanda….. they are great couple and all my family from New York- Jamaica and florida love them they said stop calling fake..

alice I agree with you that’s a beautiful couple Dorothy need to shut up.. my family like them……

doroty @ 7:07 pm on 05/06/2014

beautiful couple????????? Really Karen??????? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. You make me laugh…Poor Karen so BLIND. This relationship is FAKE, open your damn EYES. BYEEEEEEEE

lv @ 10:58 am on 05/07/2014

You guys are just jealous that a normal girl like us is in a relationship with a celebrity. But why? She’s from Switzerland. The Jonas Brothers aren’t THAT famous over here. Believe me, I’m Swiss…
Maybe she didn’t even know who he was when they first met. And now they’re a couple. Again, what’s the problem? Anyways, I like them as a couple. : )

hi iv its Dorothy she has a problem she keep on calling that fake couple and it is annoying it making me mad……….that’s making me crying because that’s my favorite couple.