'The Vampire Diaries' Shocker: Did [SPOILER] Really Die?

'The Vampire Diaries' Shocker: Did [SPOILER] Really Die?

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!

We’re still reeling from tonight’s breakneck episode of The Vampire Diaries!

We had a feeling things were going to get crazy! So who did the Grim Reaper come for? Again – SPOILER ALERT! You have been warned.

In the end, Stefan (Paul Wesley)’s heart was ripped out by Tyler (Michael Trevino), while he was possessed by a traveler named Julian. All the while, Caroline (Candice Accola) looked on in horror as her best friend crippled up! We’re hoping Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a way to save the Other Side before Stefan is gone for good!

“In case you all thought the Travelers were just playin’ around….. #TVD”, EP Julie Plec tweeted after.

WHAT DID YOU THINK about tonight’s big death on The Vampire Diaries?

Photos: The CW
Posted to: The Vampire Diaries

Chosen One @ 9:24 pm on 05/08/2014

I honestly thought he was going to kill Tyler’s traveler

lol @ 9:27 pm on 05/08/2014

The show was getting boring with delena drama & the triangle all the time, now with Stefan dead I’m done with the show, he was my favorite. Thanks Julie, I’m going to watch The Originals instead…

Stefan @ 10:26 pm on 05/08/2014

I don’t. Think Stefan. Will stay dead he is too much a big part of the story I see him with a new girl maybe blonde. Big mistake by writers if they really killed him off

marijana @ 10:46 am on 05/09/2014

marijana @ 10:47 am on 05/09/2014

@Stefan: i was cry so badly is Stefan (Paul Wesley) going to be srason 6 like a gost or he gone for good let me know please

marijana @ 10:47 am on 05/09/2014

@marijana: i was cry so badly is Stefan (Paul Wesley) going to be srason 6 like a gost or he gone for good let me know please