Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Perform Two Perfect Dances on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!

Meryl Davis gets swung by her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy during their Dancing with the Stars routine on Monday night (May 12) in Los Angeles.

The pair danced the Jive to Elvis Presley‘s “Hound Dog,” which got 40 perfect points, before dancing the Viennese Waltz for another perfect 40!!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Meryl Davis

“The hardest thing about being on a show like Dancing With the Stars is definitely the limited amount of time we have to learn the dance,” Meryl recently told Parade. “We have a week from one show to the next to learn the style you’re given Monday night or Tuesday morning. And so not only are we learning the routines and trying to prepare for Monday night, but we’re also trying to learn the technique of these dances, [for] which quite honestly six days really isn’t enough time. So we’re trying to jam a lot into a very short period of time”

Watch Meryl and Maksim dance below and be sure to vote — 1-800-868-3406!

Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Jive on DWTS 18 (Week 9)

Click inside to see their second performance…

Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz on DWTS 18 (Week 9)

Vicki @ 10:48 pm on 05/12/2014

Team M & M forever. Did you feel the love esp. on the waltz? So sad though for Charlie – I thought Amy’s non dance on a table was over rated, sorry. And blade runners that was a stroke of genius but still and all changing those legs is not a fair thing. Although blade runners are neat I’ld be afraid to use them with only one leg off not a smart thing

Rita T. Lane @ 11:49 pm on 05/12/2014

Maks derserves to win this thing! He has been one of the best dancer since this show started and “O so easy on the eyes <3 Please VOTE for Maks & Meryl to win this thing ~

mackmommy @ 1:27 am on 05/13/2014

Absolutely ridiculous; of all the couples left that Meryl and Charlie were the ones in jeopardy of leaving! I’ve got to call some folks out (my opinion). Love Candace but either she or James should have gone and then Amy, while a great inspiration, at this point in time (the table replaced the stool), the judges have to really hold the standard across the board; not a different standard for different couples. I’ve felt in the last few weeks that Meryl has, and is, held to a higher standard. However, I feel CAI was finally doing her job as a true judge tonight with some real scores. But who out there believes ABC has rigged it up for a Meryl vs Amy showdown?

Karol @ 2:58 am on 05/13/2014

@ mackmommy: sorry to say I agree with you this will be a Meryl vs Amy showdown and Derek will win YET again. I’ll just cry if that happens and I will be done watching this show. They should just call it Dancing with Derek.

JRDN @ 3:28 am on 05/13/2014

@Karol: I do have to agree with you on everything you’ve just commented and I too will just cry and never watch again. It was so unjust that the judges week after week just caved in to Amy and Derek and let them pass knowing that she wasn’t dancing. I give her claps for
even attempting this but honestly, she (Amy) shouldn’t have even tried.

Eileen @ 12:10 pm on 05/13/2014

@Karol: Meryl and Maks are perfection, the chemistry & artistry impeccable! If they don’t win this will just prove my opinion that this contest is rigged. None of the other pro dancers are as good as Maks, can’t understand why Derek always beats Maks who is by far a much better dancer then Derek. If it happens again I will never watch this show again!

Lucyricardo @ 2:39 pm on 05/13/2014

@Eileen:

Eileen: I agree with you oo100% and all the others who have posted so far. Maks and Meryl exceed the skill of all the other couples. And I too feel that Maks is a much better dancer than Derek. While Derek is skilled, and a good choreographer, no doubt about that, Maks is more classic in style and yes, far better looking too! I’ve always said that — from Season 1.

kim @ 2:55 pm on 05/13/2014

@Lucyricardo: Neither Maks nor Derek were on season 1.

kim @ 2:56 pm on 05/13/2014

Why is everyone hating on Amy and Derek? They weren’t even mentioned in this article!

kim @ 3:07 pm on 05/13/2014

@Vicki: How is using blade runners not a fair thing? Not having legs isn’t a fair thing! Also, the table dance was pretty amazing compared to the crap Candace has been pulling all competition.

nicole @ 5:11 pm on 05/13/2014

I love Maks and Meryl! Their jive was fantastic!! :)

A fan @ 8:20 pm on 05/13/2014

Both dances M&M blew me away. Max’s dance routines were the best all season, they just keep getting better. I think Meryl is Max’s muse. Meryl is so talented, she’s got it all. I felt bad about the way they pinned Charlie against Meryl in the elimination. I think he should still be in it. Team Meryl & Max all the way.

Sable Senegal @ 11:52 pm on 05/13/2014

Hate charlie got voted off last night.meryl&maks may have this championship in the bag.but I’m not ruling out the other dancers either to win.

RITA NORMAN @ 1:45 pm on 05/14/2014

I think Maks and Meryl are the Dance Couple of the Century. I pray that they not only win the Mirror Ball — for Season 18 DWTS , but that they get married, have some little Maks’s and Meryl’s, and live the best life EVER. I’d like to see them stay in Skating and Dance in some capacity, but I know they are at the stages in their lives where they would hopefully want to have a family and be fulfilled in every way. P.S. Maks has gone through a lot of fruit to get to the “Peach” he has found in Meryl. Oh! Happy Day!
*****GO TEAM M and M****