Bella Thorne: New Single 'Call it Whatever' Full Song & Lyrics - Listen Now!

Bella Thorne: New Single 'Call it Whatever' Full Song & Lyrics - Listen Now!

Bella Thorne‘s first single “Call It Whatever” is officially here!

The 16-year-old actress/singer just debuted the track on Radio Disney and we already have it on repeat – obsessed! Listen below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bella Thorne

“Did you get to hear #CallItWhatever on @radiodisney,” she tweeted after the song premiered.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Bella Thorne’s first single “Call it Whatever”?

Click inside to read the complete lyrics to the song…

Bella Thorne – “Call It Whatever

Everybody’s asking what I’m thinking of you
Wanna show and tell about the things that we do
I know what I’m feeling and you’re feeling it too, you’re feeling it too
You’re feeling it too

Call me up and wonder why I’m making a fuss
Wanna hear the little little secrets of us
I won’t tell them anything they don’t have a clue, about me and you
About me and you

Whatever Whatever
Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever
Whatever We Want
Let’s call it
Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever
Whatever We Want

Don’t you know I’m not another typical girl
Skip the fancy dinners we go straight for dessert
I don’t need the flowers, you can give me the world, give me the world
Give me the world

We are never gonna try to play by the rules and
Every little thing that we should say or do
Uh Oh, Uh Oh
Is wrapped around my little finger

Take me on a roller coaster

Whatever We Want
Let’s call it
Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever
Whatever We Want

Posted to: Bella Thorne

poweranimals @ 9:34 pm on 05/13/2014

A little heavy on the pop but I like it.

sarah @ 9:46 pm on 05/13/2014

it sounds so generic, ugh sick of this bubble gum pop.

LOL @ 11:20 pm on 05/13/2014

wtf she can’t even sing..

Kat @ 11:27 pm on 05/13/2014

This sounds too kiddish. Zendaya released songs that appealed to teenagers and this song is for…. 10 year olds.

Melissa @ 8:29 am on 05/14/2014

@Kat: shut up zendayas song has no meaning but bellas is that she doesn’t care what people say ????

Melissa @ 8:29 am on 05/14/2014

mjs @ 3:33 pm on 05/14/2014

can u publish these photos of the cast at the blended press conference pleaaaaaase
these ones have a tag

diane @ 5:28 pm on 05/14/2014

bella’s song is good and it’s her fan base still. she has said that there are more mature songs on the album. she tweeted that.

xx @ 5:30 pm on 05/14/2014

@Melissa: “Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever Whatever” has so much meaning hasn’t it? i mean both of them are pretty generic i mean their disney tweeners. but at least zendaya has more range since she, you know, can sing and all. that kinda helps in this industry

Kacey @ 6:24 pm on 05/14/2014

@sarah: took the words right out of my mouth: generic.

jenna @ 6:22 pm on 05/15/2014

Okay, so let’s start by saying that this song is filled with auto tune, if you can’t notice that, you should probably go to the doctor, and the song is veeeeery pop, the lyrics are awful, no one will buy this unless they are 9, or have the mentality of a 9 year old. And to finish, all of u bella fans can cry now bc she will NEVER perform this live, she will lip sync every time bc of the amount of auto tune in this and probably in all of her songs bc if u don’t know it yet … Bella can’t actually sing, she does it for fame and money, don’t attack me, I am just saying the truth… accept it. Sorry if I was rude or u felt offended, I’m just tired of this.

kemmz @ 8:50 pm on 05/15/2014

@jenna: you don’t have any sense…. bella is an amazing person and atleast she is trying to do something and all you are doing is bring her down #LeaveBellaAlone

jenna @ 10:21 pm on 05/15/2014

@kemmz how do u know she is an amazing person ? You don’t live with her, and btw, I never said she is a bad person you thought about that yourself by reading what I said about her actions, which are in fact, all true. She is trying to get peoples money and bring herself attention from something she can’t actually do. And I don’t think saying the truth is equal to trying to bring someone down

markmusic @ 10:19 am on 05/18/2014

All I have to say is:

Zendaya can sing, Bella cannot.

Zendaya helped write her song, Bella did not.

Zendaya’s song doesn’t sound like generic pop music (R&B, Hip-hop, Glitch), Bella ‘s does (Bubblegum, Pop).

“Replay” sounds more meaningful then “Call It Whatever”.

Replay made it to 40 on Billboard Hot 100/3 on Hot Club Tracks. Call It Whatever still hasn’t bubbled.

If I play these two songs to strangers and told them to point out which is by a Disney artist it’s obvious which one they’ll choose.

markmusic @ 10:23 am on 05/18/2014

@xx: It helps Zendaya considering she didn’t choose to go the pop way. She chose a more R&B/Hip-hop way, which is why more people take her serious and why Replay was a hit. sadly we cannot say the same for call it whatever. all it is is bubblegum pop what auto tune.

Kara Wells @ 11:06 am on 06/14/2014

I think zendaya and bella thorne can sing they both are good and so what if zendaya helped bella thorne write her song their best friends so shut up and stop being mean cause if you don’t like bella thorne songs you shouldn’t have even bothered to listen to [call it whatever] thats yall problem people you gossip all day and for those who dont like zendaya music you shouldn’t have bothered to listen to[ replay ] so I think I made my point by saying their both good now shutup and enjoy the music you have no reason to judge bella thorne or zendaya when you DON’T!! even know them.