Meryl Davis & Charlie White To Perform Together on 'DWTS' Finale; Amber Riley, Ariana Grande To Perform
Just two more days until the Dancing With The Stars finale — are you just as excited as JJJ?
Candace Cameron Bure, Meryl Davis, James Maslow and Amy Purdy will show off all their skills one more time on the ballroom floor, competing for the coveted mirrored ball trophy with their pro partners.
There are a ton of happenings on the show over the course of the two-night finale and JJJ has all the details!
On Monday‘s show (May 19th), each couple will perform three dances — the judges pick, the switch-up routine (from Week 4) and a supersized Freestyle that will be featuring special effects, additional dancers, and surprises, and possibly more. You never know with Freestyles!
Like with week’s past, at the end of the night, the couple with the lowest previous weeks’ viewer votes will be eliminated.
On Tuesday, it’s a whole different two-hour ball game. Check out the schedule:
– All 12 couples will reunite on the dance floor with the judges.
– Based on a Twitter vote, one of the three remaining couples will perform their Freestyle dance as an encore.
– The “24 Hour Fusion Challenge”, which is merging two contrasting dance styles that the finalists performed this season together. They’ll have less than 24 hours to prepare that dance for judges’ points.
– Team Loca will perform an encore (from Latin Week) so you can watch the team dance in full with Amy Purdy, who was unable to dance due to an injury mid-show.
– Drew Carey, NeNe Leakes, Danica McKellar and Charlie White will take on their most popular dances
– Meryl and Charlie will go from the ice to the dance floor and dance together
– Cody Simpson will sing his hit song “Surfboard,” with Witney Carson
– Amber Riley, the reigning DWTS champ, will perform “Do Your Thing” plus her first single “Colorblind.”
– Christina Perri, Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX and Ariana Grande will also perform.
There’s also a shift in voting. Because this is the final week, you now only have 15 hours to vote online beginning from the start of the episode on the East Coast at 8:00 p.m., ET/5:00 p.m., PT and closing at 11:00 a.m., ET/8:00 a.m., PT the next day. You can also call into vote, but 15 hours only. Have your speed dial all set!
WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?
Posted to: Dancing With the Stars