Miley Cyrus Posts 'Sad Selfies' & Reveals She's Heartbroken - Read Why Here!

Miley Cyrus Posts 'Sad Selfies' & Reveals She's Heartbroken - Read Why Here!

Miley Cyrus is a little down in the dumps according to some Instagram pictures she posted Saturday afternoon (May 17) in Dublin, Ireland.

The 21-year-old performer opened up to her fans about what’s got her posting so many “sad selfies.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

“Sad pupils are beautiful too…. humans. We looooove to feel sorry for ourselves don’t we,” Miley wrote and posted as a picture on Twitter. “I was Floyd‘s mommy. I don’t know when the regret and the guilt will fade…I don’t know if it ever well. I feel like I let my boy down. My job was to protect him & I’m not a person that takes failure lightly. Death lightly. Love lightly. Everything I do I do to the fullest…My baby is gone & it’s out of my control.” Feel better, Miley!

Read the full text inside

Cyrus-heartbroken miley cyrus goes on a sad selfie spree00
Cyrus-heartbroken miley cyrus goes on a sad selfie spree01
Cyrus-heartbroken miley cyrus goes on a sad selfie spree02

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Celebrity Pets, Miley Cyrus

Jason @ 2:39 pm on 05/17/2014

Spoiled rich girl not used to things not going her way. Can’t cheat life OR death, Miley… accept it and move on like the rest of us.

Tia @ 3:00 pm on 05/17/2014

Jason you heartless *******, you suck. Miley I know how you feel hun time will heal your wounds take it one day at a time.

.... @ 6:05 pm on 05/17/2014

@Jason: loser.

LOL @ 7:42 pm on 05/17/2014

maybe she should’ve actually took care of that dog, instead of prancing around stage half naked singing horrible songs. Miley is pathetic and worthless no ones gives a crap about her

lillian @ 8:46 pm on 05/17/2014

so I get all the sadness and everything. I mean, If my cat died I would be devastated. But, does she have to keep using twitter to tell the world how sad she is over and over again?

jdelaney @ 7:02 pm on 05/18/2014

I wish I had her phone number. I’d call her late at night and let her listen to this video.
Alaskan Klee Kai – lana chatting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZhB2QGVoc