Meryl Davis Shuts All The Maksim Chmerkovskiy Romance Rumors Down: 'We're Not Dating'

Meryl Davis picks up a cool drink while out in New York City on Thursday afternoon (May 22) with a friend.

The 27-year-old Olympian and Dancing With The Stars champion stopped by The Wendy Williams Show earlier in the day with her pro partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy and put all those dating rumors to rest.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Meryl Davis

“We’re not dating. No. We like to keep the personal lives personal,” Meryl simply stated when asked about all of the off-screen romance rumors floating about.

Check out their interview below! 10+ pics inside..

Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – The Wendy Williams Show, 5/22

Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 01
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 02
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 03
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 04
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 05
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 06
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 07
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 08
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 09
Meryl-blue meryl davis not dating maksim chmerkovskiy 10

Credit: TNYF, JD; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Meryl Davis

bondurate @ 12:32 am on 05/23/2014

i think meryl and max are covering up, he likes her more than a friend, it’s obvious.

mel @ 2:07 am on 05/23/2014

@bondurate:

Totes!!

Ange @ 7:54 am on 05/23/2014

They could be dating who knows, they are probably not labeling it, and right now they could just start as friends and take it from there. It’s really no ones business and Meryl said it best with saying they want to keep their lives private and personal in whom they are dating. But I hope they are dating! lol

Riley @ 8:40 am on 05/23/2014

I agree with you all! I mean, they may not be dating but they could be close (REALLY REALLY CLOSE) friends and maybe they’ll start from there!

dude @ 3:56 pm on 05/24/2014

wtf? he is way too hot for her haha

shari @ 5:06 am on 05/25/2014

I truly hope they’re keeping it personally private I believe you have to allow time with a person to really get to know them and maybe that’s what they’re doing. I’m happy for them they look so great together they complement each other beautifully, I wish them all the best in life…..

msirene @ 1:02 pm on 06/09/2014

No doubt, they are beautiful together and appear to love one another deeply. However, I have mixed feelings about them dating, because I care for them both so much. We all know that Maks has been in and out of several relationships, and has been around. Meryl appears very innocent, delicate and such a classy young lady. Maks might be a little too much for her to handle off the dance floor. I would hate for him to hurt her, and I think that he would never forgive himself if he crushed her heart. Meryl is doing the right thing by taking thinks slow. I believe that she wants to be sure that Maks can be totally committed to her before she jumps into anything serious with Maks. Smart young lady!