Emma Watson Rocks a Cap & Gown for Adorable Pre-Graduation Picture!

Emma Watson Rocks a Cap & Gown for Adorable Pre-Graduation Picture!

Emma Watson is all set to graduate from Brown University today in a picture she posted on her Twitter on Sunday afternoon (May 25).

The 24-year-old actress was all dressed up in her cap and gown ready to walk across the stage and accept her degree in English Literature. Congrats, Emma!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Watson

Earlier that same week, Emma kept it chic in cropped jeans while heading to breakfast with her boyfriend Matthew Janney in New York City’s Upper East Side.

Recently, Emma made her way out of JFK Airport while talking on her cell phone.

Bigger photo inside…

Watson-cap emma watson cap and gown graduation01

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Emma Watson

Danielle @ 12:31 pm on 05/25/2014

Congrats! She looks lovely as usual!

BiBuckbeak @ 8:31 pm on 05/25/2014

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

gabby @ 9:02 pm on 05/25/2014

Congrats Emma U ROCK!!!!

Mel_M @ 5:33 am on 05/26/2014

Congrats Emma! I think the lit degree will be useful in understanding what makes great drama. Should be helpful in decisions about roles and maybe, someday, even directing.

Stephanie walker @ 8:25 am on 05/26/2014

Congratulations Emma. You look stunning and I wish you all the best in your future. Now you’ve got a degree you should write a book, I would be the first to purchase it.

Zingo @ 2:52 pm on 05/26/2014

Dear Emma,

I am going to lick that pvssy from dusk till dawn. You can ride my face all day every day. I will swallow all of your tasty juices. Ill nuzzle that soft little clitty and slurp till you cummmmmm.

Emms @ 3:15 pm on 06/04/2014

Harry: What happened to me?
Ron: Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something.
Harry: And did either of you two, you know, pass out?
Ron: No… I felt weird though, like I’d never be cheerful again.
Harry: But someone was screaming… a woman…
Hermione: No one was screaming, Harry. But after I start getting my pvssy licked so delicately and my **** sucked on by Zingo, I’m going to be screaming.
Zingo: You got that right. First class seat on my face Hermione.
Hermione: I’m going to squirt in your mouth, and you’re going to swallow it all.

Emms @ 3:21 pm on 06/04/2014

Harry Potter: First we’ve got to find a place to practice where Umbridge won’t find out.
Ginny Weasley: The Shrieking Shack?
Harry Potter: It’s too small.
Hermione Granger: The Forbidden Forest?
Ron Weasley: Not bloody likely!
Ginny Weasley: Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?
Hermione Granger: Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules.
Ron Weasley: Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?
Hermione Granger: Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today.
Harry Potter: What’s that?
Hermione Granger: Cho couldn’t take her eyes off you, could she? And now, Ginny and I have to meet Zingo on the pitch.

Hermione and Ginny walk away

Ginny: Is Zingo really going to suck on both of our clitty’s?
Hermione: No, He’s going to eat me out while you sit on my face. But….after he cvms inside me, you can eat that out. Maybe Ill let him suck your clitty while you’re doing that.
Ginny: I hear he’s great at the cunnulingusto charm.

Emma Emms @ 3:29 pm on 06/04/2014

Ron Weasley: Well? How was it?
Zingo: Wet. I mean, she was sort of crying.
Ron Weasley: [laughs] That bad at it, are you?
Hermione Granger:Zingo’s pvssy licking was more than satisfactory. I spend half my time crying about pleasure.
Ron Weasley: You’d think a bit of licking would cheer you up.
Hermione Granger: Don’t you understand how I must be feeling? Well, obviously I feeling sad about Zingo not getting to cvm, and therefore confused about squirting in Zingos mouth, guilty about licking Ginny so long, conflicted because Ginny didn’t get to cvm either, and frightened about Ginny being able to suck all of Zingos cvm out of my pvssy even though I want to get pregnant by him.
Ron Weasley: One person couldn’t feel all that. They’d explode!
Hermione Granger: I did….twice.
Ginny Weasley: It tasted like ambrosia