James Maslow Would Consider Playing Danny in Fox's Live Production of 'Grease'!

James Maslow Would Consider Playing Danny in Fox's Live Production of 'Grease'!

Fox may have just found it’s Danny Zuko for their upcoming live production of the long-loved musical Grease!

Big Time Rush member James Maslow, 23, has expressed interest in playing the lead role.

“It’s absolutely a project I would consider,” James told Parade.” I’ve asked my team about it, and we’ve been so busy there hasn’t been time for a meeting, but sure! If they’d consider me, I’d absolutely take a meeting. But no, there’s been nothing talked about specifically yet. We haven’t had time.”

He added, “I did it in high school and it’d be fun as hell to do it in a real, big professional way.”

WOULD YOU WANT to see James Maslow play Danny Zuko?

Photos: ABC
Posted to: James Maslow

..... @ 2:19 pm on 05/29/2014

Yes…He’s adorable.

Jon M'Shulla @ 3:16 pm on 05/29/2014

He needs to butch it up a bit. Visually at least. Even in full black leather he seems to be wearing too much make up.

Girls should not look “made up.”

Boys should not wear makeup.

Or at least straight guys. Thinking of coming out James?

Melanie @ 12:24 am on 05/30/2014

@Jon M’Shulla: James DOESN’T wear makeup! He just has long eyelashes! The only time he’s worn makeup was that one episode of Dancing With The Stars and that was just eyeliner.

Melanie @ 12:27 am on 05/30/2014

James would be PERFECT for the role of Danny Zuko! He can sing, dance, and act! Plus, he can totally pull of the bad-boy persona! Although, if he gets the role of Danny, I’ll be insanely jealous of whoever gets to play Sandy.

wow @ 10:48 pm on 06/01/2014

he needs to be more bad ass tho I cant see him being tough. looks wise …hes perfect

Bear @ 10:54 am on 06/02/2014

Loved him in Dancing with the Stars – would love to see him as Danny in Grease. He really looks sexy in black leather or whatever …….

Merlin's Mum @ 11:25 am on 06/02/2014

@Jon M’Shulla: He has rosacea that is why he looks like he wears blusher and the most amazing long eyelashes. He is naturally beautiful. I would love to see him do Grease.

Tiki @ 7:06 pm on 06/07/2014

@Jon M’Shulla: He’s naturally pretty, it’s not makeup, but I’ve wondered whether he bats for the other team. There were stories about him and some guy from the Young and the Restless, not to mention one of the guys from BTR.