American Idol's Jena Irene Takes Winner Caleb Johnson To Her Prom!

American Idol's Jena Irene Takes Winner Caleb Johnson To Her Prom!

Jena Irene glams up for her senior prom with American Idol winner Caleb Johnson by her side in this cute shot from Twitter.

Caleb, 23, ditched the normal suit for a more rocker vibe to escort the Jena, 17 and the runner up, to her senior prom in Farmington Hills, Mich., earlier in the week.

“It was a joke at first. My mom was joking about it and I was like, ‘Huh, that could be fun.’ And then we ended up being the last two so I’m like, ‘Do you want to just go to prom together,’ and he’s like, ‘All right, let’s do it,’ and it happened,” Jena shared (via People) about the date.

She added about taking Caleb to the annual dance, “He’s an awesome guy. We’ve been best friends for a couple months now. To bring him to meet all my friends is pretty cool.”

Jena and Caleb will be back together on the American Idol tour in June.

Jena-caleb jena irene caleb johnson prom 01
Jena-caleb jena irene caleb johnson prom 02

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene

Scarlett Buckland @ 5:53 pm on 05/31/2014

Love Jena and Caleb, but Caleb come on, where’s the tux!

Cody grantham @ 6:27 pm on 05/31/2014

Caleb is an orginal but unquie rocker him being Caleb Johnson is what I think makes him great at what he does stay the same man don’t change an be great

Sunny @ 7:23 pm on 05/31/2014

Just a little advice for Jena Irene. You should really cut back on the eye shadow. The eye shadow is so strong and that’s all you can see… you can’t even see your eyes, and you are a beautiful girl. Good luck to you both.

Susan @ 11:38 pm on 05/31/2014

I think you both look great, just the way you are. Jena is beautiful, and Caleb is handsome. Cute couple. Glad you went to the prom together. I bet you had a great time.

Audra @ 9:15 am on 06/01/2014

You two are adorable, loved you both on American Idol this year. Both are so talented. Also loved the three judges this year, greatest trio of judges they have ever had. I especially enjoyed Keith Urban.

Taylor Loves Maleficent @ 10:39 am on 06/01/2014

Taylor Swift ?@taylorswtift13 · 2 hrs
MALEFICENT WAS THE MOST THRILING, MAJESTIC, BEAUTIFUL MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN THIS YEAR.

Helene @ 5:15 pm on 06/01/2014

@NativeNYker: Yeah as do you NativeNYker but on the size of your head.

Caleb you Rock and you look awsome. :D

They are wonderfully talented and cute;-) Lots of fun too. I loved watching them on American Idol and look forward to follow their musical path. I have been listening to their songs on Y tube – they have an impressive body of work already. They are fit ti shine NOW!
XOXOXOXOXOXO