Get Your First Look at 'Switched At Birth' Summer Premiere! (Exclusive)

Get Your First Look at 'Switched At Birth' Summer Premiere! (Exclusive)

Sean Berdy signs to Vanessa Marano in this exclusive, first look at the summer premiere of Switched At Birth.

In “Love Among the Ruins”, Bay (Marano) faces the consequences of her unplanned romantic encounter with Emmett (Berdy). Will she break up with Tank (Max Adler)? Will Bay and Emmett start a new life together?

Meanwhile, Daphne (Katie Leclerc) sets out to find the person who vandalized her mom’s design studio and Matthew continues to bully Emmett.

“Love Among The Ruins” premieres Monday, June 16th @8PM ET/PT on ABC Family. Bigger pic inside…

“Switched At Birth” Summer Premiere Preview

Sab-first switched birth new season first look excl 01

Photos: ABC Family
Posted to: Exclusive, Sean Berdy, Switched At Birth, Vanessa Marano

flychick86 @ 4:53 pm on 06/04/2014

Wow. Nice. :)

Curious @ 5:21 pm on 06/04/2014

I know 1 thing… If Bay is pregnant she better not have a miscarriage. Those are reaaalllllllllyyyyyyy depressing. If she does I’ll litterally stop watching the show. And NO ABORTIONS!! But if she does have the baby, will it be blue eyes brown hair, brown eyes red head, brown eyes/Hair, or blue eyes red hair? IT WILL BE SOOOOO CUTE!!
No Miscarages. Though I will be okay with adoption.. Maybe. Not really. No adoptions or Miscarriages. DX

amY @ 5:29 pm on 06/04/2014

amY @ 5:31 pm on 06/04/2014

@Curious ADOPTION IS NOT AN OPTION CURIOUS. Why can’t they just live and be happy with all three of them. Nothing wrong with that. Though I do agree that a miscarriage would be depressing. I hope they don’t do that. And I watch this trailer a thousand times already. There is no other sign. Falseness!!!

Abby @ 5:58 pm on 06/04/2014

I am so excited about this episode. Finally, Bay & Emmett will be back together. I have been waiting forever! I would love to see Bay and Emmett have a baby now. They would make great parents. The storyline has so many wonderful twists and turns it could take. I would absolutely adore it!

WTFPEOPLE @ 7:12 pm on 06/04/2014

Whomever thinks that they should have a baby together right now is a complete moron. They’re still in high school; granted, it does happen, but it should not happen and it should definitely not be glorified (I’m looking at you, Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant!). However, teen pregnancy is one of the few things this show has not covered, so I’m sure it will be coming up soon.

Kay @ 7:57 pm on 06/05/2014

NO WAYJosé!
Some of these people just bump their freaking head. Come on now they’re still in high school. Everybody on here like, “I hope they have the baby they’d be great parents.” What in the world! If that were your child I bet you wouldn’t be saying, ” I hope she’s pregnant and going to have a baby while still in high school. My parents would’ve **** bricks. They’re still just children themselves.

please no baby @ 11:16 pm on 06/06/2014

Please don’t bring teen pregnancy into this show….also I think I am alone in this, but I don’t want Bay and Emmett back together. I liked Bay and Tank.