Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Bet My Mom Is Crazier Than Yours'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Bet My Mom Is Crazier Than Yours'

Vanessa Hudgens has her hands full as she exits a local juice bar on Monday afternoon (June 9) in Studio City, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress picked up two green smoothies and a little something extra after a workout earlier in the morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Just last week, Vanessa took her mom, Gina, for a day at Disneyland and it looks like they had an awesome time together.

“I bet my mama?’?s crazier than yours!” Vanessa captioned in a fun and cute Instagram video. Check it out below!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing an ASOS hat and BB Dakota pants.

Vanessa-juice vanessa hudgens green juice disneyland gina 01
Vanessa-juice vanessa hudgens green juice disneyland gina 02
Vanessa-juice vanessa hudgens green juice disneyland gina 03
Vanessa-juice vanessa hudgens green juice disneyland gina 04

lauren901 @ 4:18 pm on 06/09/2014

Enough

MovieScreen @ 4:47 pm on 06/09/2014

She’s got the baton skills down!! Could be a drummer, too!! 8D

Melissa @ 5:05 pm on 06/09/2014

@lauren901: I thought you said you never comment on Vanessa’s posts? You’re such a liar. This isn’t the first time I’ve caught you in a lie Lauren. Hilarious how you had to be the first person to comment.

Anyway, Gina is so adorable. Now I know where V got her silliness from.

Lauren901 @ 5:28 pm on 06/09/2014

@melissa
Um it’s been like a year I can’t comment once in a while huh? get over it, she’s literally paped every day and your not sick of it? Bye

Melissa @ 5:58 pm on 06/09/2014

@Lauren901: LOL. Again another lie. I’ve seen your name on Vanessa’s posts numerous times this year. Who the hell cares if she’s papped everyday? Does it interfere with your life at all? No it doesn’t. If you were so tired of it you could always I don’t know IGNORE IT???

Lauren @ 6:35 pm on 06/09/2014

@mellissa
Pretty sure I havnt comment in months so, why are you even going after me? I said my opinion and it’s mine……

kassie @ 7:24 pm on 06/09/2014

@Melissa: Sometimes people tend to copy others users name, ever thought about that?

joan @ 7:39 pm on 06/09/2014

I love Vanessa, and GINA IS SUCH AND ADORABLE LADY omg I can’t even haahhahaha I love them both.

Welly @ 8:18 pm on 06/09/2014

Her mom is cute. Give your body a rest women. Sick of reading everyday you working out. And spending your money on junk. How can those hands and nails hold those cups. Cut that dry up hair augly hair off.

Welly @ 8:19 pm on 06/09/2014

She will never work again. Augly workout clothes.

Jen @ 2:45 am on 06/10/2014

@Welly: great figure, but I’m surprised her hair is done by professional hairstylist because it looks like a birds nest. considering that’s not even her real hair, it’s extensions, you’d think the hair would be either softer or they would take it out and replace it..or she’d just cut it out all together. as for her nails…i’m impatiently waiting for that gaudy gaudy trend to die.

IMO @ 12:18 am on 06/11/2014

Really cute, so nice to see her out with her entire family and to be proud of that.

Char @ 6:52 am on 06/11/2014

Her hair looks super unhealthy.