Justin Bieber Posts Then Deletes Picture of Selena Gomez, Calls Their Love 'Unconditional'

Justin Bieber posted a picture of Selena Gomez on social media on Wednesday (June 11) before quickly deleting the image.

The 20-year-old entertainer’s fans seemed to enjoy the post as it got lots of attention before it was quickly removed.

“Our love is unconditional,” Justin captioned the picture on Instagram.

This is not the first time that Justin has posted his affection for Selena on Instagram. In March, Justin posted a pic of Selena at an Oscars 2014 after party with the caption, “Most elegant princess in the world.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin’s posting and deleting the Selena pic???

Bigger picture inside…

Justin-deletes justin bieber shares intimate selena gomez picture 01

Credit: Instagram
Posted to: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez

Edward B. Poole @ 11:21 am on 06/12/2014

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $90 bucks/h… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. Th? best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here… http://qr.net/Bv1H

jj17 @ 11:32 am on 06/12/2014

That is one pathetic loser! Go back to Canada moron!

Gina @ 11:49 am on 06/12/2014

@jj17: I see two pathetic people in that picture.

Dina @ 11:56 am on 06/12/2014

this better be an old pic back when they dated or fake one, he really needs to get some help and go back to Canada , such a jerk really, he needs to learn to leave her alone once and for all, and get on with his dumb life

not again @ 4:23 pm on 06/12/2014

Stop reporting on this silly boy. He is disrespectful in every manner, including to the drone minded girls that support him. He is now a grown man and still acts like a 12yr old. He is not worthy of your articles or fan admiration.

xx @ 5:39 pm on 06/12/2014

i love how, even tho i hate him its still all him when it takes two to tango. sel was reported to be seen in canada with him last week despite clearly bein outed a racist. what does that say aboit her?

freddy @ 9:15 pm on 06/12/2014

So much for her “taking her power back” LOL. Boy is she a sap for him…

Chelle @ 11:25 pm on 06/12/2014

Why are all you people so evil and cruel? They’re two young people in love who don’t know whether they want to be together or apart like a lot of young couples. Bieber has made many mistakes, but don’t point fingers because I’m pretty sure your past and maybe present isn’t squeaky clean. Worry about real news and stop bashing this boy and let him live. Be kind and positive — that’s what the world needs. Not online bullying and cyber hate.

freddy @ 8:41 am on 06/13/2014

Isn’t that just special, Chelle…now click your heels three times and say “there’s no place like home”

freddy @ 7:19 pm on 06/13/2014

For those interested, “Chelle”s twitter account is @shelbyc0x. She’s an unabashed Bieber admirer and even defends his racist comments. What a sick individual…

1D Updates @ 2:08 pm on 06/15/2014

1D Updates! ?@OneFunDirection 13m
Guys yesterday I went to the movies and saw Maleficent, I completely love that movie, definitely one of my favs, so I recommend it :)

get alife @ 5:57 pm on 06/18/2014