Zac Efron Goes Shirtless to Make Skateboards!

Zac Efron Goes Shirtless to Make Skateboards!

Zac Efron shows off his shirtless body in a brand new pic posted on Twitter!

“My friend taught me how to make skateboards. Stay tuned to find out how you can win one & help an incredible charity,” the 26-year-old actor captioned the pic.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Earlier in the week, Zac was seen sharing a laugh while exiting the ArcLight theater with his social media manager LaQuishe Wright in Hollywood.

Last week, Zac retweeted a pic of himself messing around with a hockey stick after the Los Angeles Kings beat the New York Rangers in the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals. Check out the pic below!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron enjoying a movie night with a mystery gal…

Efron-skateboards zac efron goes shirtless sexy to make skateboards 01
Efron-skateboards zac efron goes shirtless sexy to make skateboards 11
Efron-skateboards zac efron goes shirtless sexy to make skateboards 12
Efron-skateboards zac efron goes shirtless sexy to make skateboards 13

Photos: AKM-GSI, Twitter
Posted to: Shirtless, Zac Efron

A @ 2:16 am on 06/12/2014

In before people question who the woman is. To answer your question, she’s his social media manager.

marie @ 2:17 am on 06/12/2014

@A: Exactly.. she is LaQuishe, his social manager!

Aly @ 2:48 am on 06/12/2014

He is fuc****her . Homewrecker to a woman who has a husband and children . Sure her husband doesn’t appreciate zefron taking her out on a date.

Ok @ 3:08 am on 06/12/2014

Zac you look great and doing such a sweet ting for charity. I’m so very proud of you.

Ok @ 3:13 am on 06/12/2014

@ALY Why don’t your take your hate elsewhere?
You haven no idea what you are talking about . He has known her for year and she is his social media manager and friend.

Ok @ 3:28 am on 06/12/2014

BTW “Neighbors” has passed the $140,000,000.00 mark domestically today.

Ok @ 3:30 am on 06/12/2014

Love you Zac so nice to see you are enjoying yourself and thinking of others at the same time.

Lauren901 @ 6:54 am on 06/12/2014

@aly
Here you are again somehow how commenting and acting like you know know what your taking about. Go away troll

Diane K. Hatton @ 7:59 am on 06/12/2014

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $90 bucks/h… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. Th? best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here… http://qr.net/BvtT

Ok @ 8:13 am on 06/12/2014

Not only good looking and talented, Zac has a very big heart and loves to give back.
Love you Zac

Ok @ 8:14 am on 06/12/2014

He looks so adorable in his Lakers Hat.

Ok @ 8:15 am on 06/12/2014

This is one contest I really want to enter, would love to have a skateboard made by Zac.

Ok @ 9:19 am on 06/12/2014

Just love seeing this pic. of Zac, he seems very happy right now.

Ok @ 9:37 am on 06/12/2014

It looks like the added who LaQuishe Wright is during the night? I don’t think thy mentioned who she was at first.

Becca @ 9:49 am on 06/12/2014

Making skateboards for charity… That’s awesome. I definitely want to help out.

Lorraine @ 12:24 pm on 06/12/2014

Looking hot? Maybe but I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR HIM and HIS USE OF CHARITIES EVERYTIME HE MESSES THINGS or is DOING PR FOR A MOVIE. he donated clothes to a shelter after condom drop, he volunteered at reading campaign when Lorax, he was part of Trevor project when he was going to work w Adam Shankman, he worked w sag foundation when his first stint came out… We know this is to CLEAN HIS MESSED UP NAME AND REPUTATION. And I have no respect for him and his charity use. And no I don’t think it’s out of HIS GOLDEN HEART, if so he would have been working way before this and he wasn’t. And don’t put make a wish in the middle, because I sort of thing that the foundation would have thanked him like they did with Diego Bonetta, Jonas Brothers and many more

Ok @ 2:07 pm on 06/12/2014

@Lorraine Zac did charity even (Both public and private) long before he was ever famous or had problems.
We are all human and make mistakes at least Zac does things for charity and random acts of kindness for others.
BTW post isn’t about charity it is about winning a skateboard he m made and that will also give us a chance to help a charity.
You may not think so but Zac does have heart of GOLD when it comes to helping others.

feather @ 4:20 pm on 06/12/2014

He is over doing the shirtless thing both in the movies and in real life. He isn’t even really ripped. Please stop acting like he is the hottest guy alive, when that is not the case.

Ok @ 5:45 pm on 06/12/2014

@feather LOL Thank you so much I really needed that laugh you just gave me.
IMO Zac is the hottest man in the world as well as one of the most talented and generous.

Ok @ 8:19 pm on 06/12/2014

Love you and your big heart Zac.

Ok @ 1:39 pm on 06/13/2014

Can’t wait to hear about the charity and when your next project starts.

Welly @ 9:30 pm on 06/19/2014

Nice to see Zachary out. Wondering what movie they saw? She looks young to be a manager.