Ariana Grande Announces 'My Everything' Album, Out on August 25th!

Ariana Grande Announces 'My Everything' Album, Out on August 25th!

Ariana Grande made a big announcement during the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party on Saturday night (June 28) — her new album name!

The 21-year-old entertainer dished all about her upcoming album, My Everything, to Ryan Seacrest in the video interview below.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ariana Grande

On top of her album, Ariana will also be giving something special for fans who pre-order the album directly from her website

My Everything drops on Tuesday, August 25th. Watch the interview below for more details and grab the album art inside!

Ariana Grande Announces ‘My Everything’ Album, Out on August 25th!

Ari-everything ariana grande my everything album cover 01

Posted to: Ariana Grande, Music

Yay @ 2:11 am on 06/29/2014

I can’t wait to hear and see more of what’s to come. I love what I’ve been hearing so far.

amy_22 @ 10:52 am on 06/29/2014

She is so gorgeous! And het voice is AMAZING!

chris @ 12:17 pm on 06/29/2014

ugh great more auto tuned computer generated crap for the raido

aaliyah @ 12:57 pm on 06/29/2014

yay! cant wait

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
??????? M­­­?­­­A­­­?­­­X­­­?­­­4­­­3.?­­­?­­­?­­­

Erika @ 5:10 pm on 06/29/2014

I am so excited for “Break Free” and the album!

Rosalie J. Lopez @ 7:42 pm on 06/29/2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… http://qr.net/CFYs