Keke Palmer Promotes 'Just Keke' Talk Show Ahead of Monday's Premiere

Keke Palmer Promotes 'Just Keke' Talk Show Ahead of Monday's Premiere

Keke Palmer wears a bright blue dress after taping her appearance on Late Night with Craig Ferguson in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (June 26).

The 20-year-old actress chatted up her upcoming talk show, Just Keke, which premieres MONDAY, Jue 30th on BET.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Keke Palmer

“#JUSTKEKE love, first day! So thankful, glory be to GOD! Follow the light & you will be ALRIGHT!” Keke wrote on Twitter earlier in the week as she prepared to tape her first episode.

Check out the fun video from set below:

Keke Palmer Kickin’ It With #JustKeke Production Team
Keke-cbs keke palmer cbs studio lot 01
Keke-cbs keke palmer cbs studio lot 02
Keke-cbs keke palmer cbs studio lot 03
Keke-cbs keke palmer cbs studio lot 04

Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Keke Palmer

Gina @ 11:33 am on 06/28/2014

I like Keke but she sounds ghetto when she speaks, so I don’t know if I can watch a talk show with her everyday.

shaniya @ 5:31 pm on 06/30/2014

i love you KEKE because you are pretty, talented, goofy, and nice fashion girl. girl i have so much to say to you. we have so much in common. when i was 10 that was my crush i have it in my dairy when i was 9. 1. was Kevin hart. 2. was michael ealy 3. is pharrell williams. i wish i can see you in L.A. so bad

Flychick86 @ 12:48 am on 07/01/2014

Wow! It was pretty nice! :)

Laquida Jackson @ 11:30 am on 07/01/2014

I love Keke Palmer’s new talk show!!!!!! I’m so proud of her and she is doin’ her thing! I been a fan of her since Barbershop 2: Back in Business! She is a great actress and singer! May God continue to bless her in her endeavors and protect her always! I love her personality and
fervent and good spirit, and great energy. I also love that she is down to earth, strong,
intelligent, beautiful, enthusiastic, humble, is true to herself, selfless. I have faith that God will give longevity and that he has even bigger and better plans for her in the future! She is a
blessing from God and I think she is a good example for her generation.
Love Ya Keke!!!!!!
Your Fan, LaQuida 29 yrs old, going on 30

Jamie @ 8:17 pm on 07/07/2014

@Gina:
She does sound super ghetto. i use to like her but i dislike ghetto people so idk if i can watch her show daily..

tklynne @ 3:22 am on 07/19/2014

And what does that mean? She sounds ghetto..are you saying she sounds unintelligent? Because a lot of great things and people come out of the ghetto. And many people in White America want to talk and act like African Americans? What you said is ignorant. She’s intelligent, talented and how about just being herself…

Laquida Jackson @ 11:11 pm on 07/25/2014

@tklynne: Well stated!

Laquida Jackson @ 11:15 pm on 07/25/2014

@tklynne: I watched the episode today on her and audience defining the meaning of ghetto. It was real good and the audience had some great points and opinions. I love Keke also cause is honest and keeps it real!

Laquida Jackson @ 11:20 pm on 07/25/2014

@Laquida Jackson: now a days some people use the word ghetto in a negative connotation and distort it. It’s so sad.