Selena Gomez Shows Off Her Amazing Pipes in a New Instagram Video - Listen Here!

Selena Gomez wows us with her beautiful voice as she gives a soulful rendition of “Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen” in an Instagram video she posted Saturday afternoon (June 28).

The 21-year-old entertainer was joined by a friend who played the piano and sang along with Selena.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Earlier that same week, Selena kept her head down as she walked back to her car after stopping by a recording studio in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Selena gomez singing instagram video (28 june 2014)

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Chosen One @ 3:05 pm on 06/28/2014

She also seems to be showing off her amazing chest

selenacantsing @ 3:07 pm on 06/28/2014

Uhhhh… I could probably do that! It sounds like karaoke! Selena can not sing. U guys will clearly post anything at this point. Bye

Kriss Bradley @ 5:43 pm on 06/28/2014

Selena has a very good voice and her chest and body are amazing.

kassie @ 8:33 pm on 06/28/2014

HAHA that is not singing!!!

Meghan @ 1:55 am on 06/29/2014

Lol, all these hate comments. Grow up and keep your rude opinions to yourself. You have absolutely 0 qualifications to judge someone’s singing unless you yourself have experience or background knowledge. Let Selena live her life and you live yours.

xx @ 7:33 am on 06/29/2014

@Meghan: i mean…its pretty obvious when someone can sing and someone cant – hence why talent shows exist. you can just hear it so y would u need qualifications to know sel cant sing? i mean do u have qualifications to make a judgement?

@jessey_love @ 12:54 pm on 06/29/2014

Why do people keep saying she can’t sing she can sing just as good as Miley Cyuse or Demi Lovato Most of her fans love her voice leave her alone she was just singing in church its not like she was like hay guys look at me I can sing???? give the girl a break

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
??????? M­­­?­­­A­­­?­­­X­­­?­­­4­­­3.?­­­?­­­?­­­

miniluice22 @ 4:44 pm on 06/29/2014

??????? M­­­?­­­A­­­?­­­X­­­?­­­4­­­3.?­­­?­­­?­­­

Erika @ 5:17 pm on 06/29/2014

AMAZING!

Rosalie J. Lopez @ 7:42 pm on 06/29/2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… http://qr.net/CFYs