Lucy Hale & Joel Crouse Reportedly Split Up!

Lucy Hale & Joel Crouse Reportedly Split Up!

Lucy Hale has called it quits with country cutie Joel Crouse after only a few months together, according to US Weekly.

Apparently, the 25-year-old actress was just too busy with her career to settle down.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lucy Hale

Lucy and Joel are done,” the source told Us Weekly, “It was hard with the distance.”

“She’s working a lot on Pretty Little Liars and on music — she debuted at the Opry over the weekend. It got to be too much,” the source added.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Joel Crouse, Lucy Hale

jonikiti740 @ 4:47 pm on 06/29/2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link,..,.,.,.,.,.,..

??????? M­­­?­­­A­­­?­­­X­­­?­­­4­­­3.?­­­?­­­?­­­

Rosalie J. Lopez @ 7:48 pm on 06/29/2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… http://qr.net/CFYs

Jared @ 8:02 pm on 06/29/2014

A couple went through a break up and the comments so far have been nothing but about making money/spam links. Ugh.

Lea @ 9:47 pm on 06/29/2014

This chick has had more boyfriends than t swift can we make fun of her yet????

Jared @ 3:24 am on 06/30/2014

@Lea: Incorrect. Lucy dated 5 guys and T Swift dated 11, so T Swift has dated more than Lucy.

julia @ 12:22 pm on 06/30/2014

WTF?
Who cares how many boyfriend she have had?
Are you crazy?! In her private life she will do what she want!
I only hope that she will happy because she is a wonderful person.

hmmm @ 5:23 pm on 06/30/2014

sad

stop @ 8:40 pm on 06/30/2014

@Jared:
Lmao wtf where did you get 11 from? Taylor has dated 6 guys. Sit.