Little Mix Cancel North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour - Read Their Statement Here!

Saddest news of the day!

Little Mix has cancelled their upcoming North American “Salute” tour dates.

The girls — Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, and Perrie Edwards — alerted their fans on their website.

“As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority,” the group shared. “We’re so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the US and perform for you all.”

A full refund will be available to all ticket holders at point of purchase.

ARE YOU SAD that Little Mix won’t be coming to the USA?

Posted to: Little Mix

whoiam @ 9:51 pm on 07/03/2014

There is only one reason why you cancel tours before tours start & that is slow ticket sales. You cannot be running around USA a few weeks ago promoting this tour & adding shows to the tour in cities which never had a date, then a few weeks later you are cancelling down to writing an album. When you have stablemates writing albums whilst on Arena/stadium tour, this excuse will not be taken seriously. I think most people will be thinking slow ticket sales.

bubblegum @ 10:34 pm on 07/03/2014

I agree with whoiam. It’s a cover up to poor ticket and album sales. I remember when No Doubt did the same thing because their sales bombed.

Elle @ 6:50 am on 07/04/2014

Then how One Direction can make an album and be on a tour in the same time and make it all work? This is a huge mistake from them, they will lose a lot of fans from America for this take. I know time is money but the album could wait few more moths.

Funsize @ 11:47 am on 07/04/2014

Seriously? For an album? Think of all the mixers that you’re letting down including me. I’m crying right now because I was looking forward to this. It would have been the highlight of the year to meet my idols but now its cancelled and my heart is broken, to write an album! Nice going. I was sooo looking foward to this but now its ruined.

Jade Flores @ 1:35 pm on 07/04/2014

I want my money back! This is so stupid. Where do I get my refund!

Gina @ 4:21 pm on 07/04/2014

@Elle: They never had a lot of American fans to begin with which is exactly why they are cancelling the tour. Their management thought too highly of them by assuming they could sell out a North American tour in the first place.

schnizzle @ 6:13 pm on 07/04/2014

Lipsyncing your one-hit-wonder song to bored crowds in small venues warming up for someone else will not last long. Even Simon should have seen it coming.

Erika @ 6:58 am on 07/05/2014

It’s sad….

Germaine @ 7:23 pm on 07/05/2014

great I was looking forward to this so much and we had great seats and probably never will again. they are losing fans right now. I hope they read this so they know to start the tour again and stop being dumb and just write the album on your like every other band out there. their fans in America jut decreased by 70%

poisontt @ 8:52 am on 07/25/2014

Wow. I literally was just at the site to purchase tickets for this concert. I would’ve loved to see you ladies perform in the US. Oh well.