Ariel Winter & Tyler Oakley Speak Out About Nash Grier's Deleted Vine Video

Ariel Winter & Tyler Oakley Speak Out About Nash Grier's Deleted Vine Video

Ariel Winter and TV personality Tyler Oakley have spoken out about Vine star Nash Grier‘s latest video, which has since been deleted from his account.

In the now deleted video, Nash endorsed the very wrong idea that HIV is an issue that exists primarily in the gay community.

Tyler responded to the video on Twitter on Monday (July 7), writing: “Promoting a false stereotype that HIV only affects gays to his millions of teen fans is extremely dangerous. Call me and people like me, ‘fag’ all you want, but spreading false information about deadly diseases is next level. I don’t ‘drag’ or ‘slay’ your favorites. They do it to themselves. I’m just the nail painting emoji sitting on the sidelines. Don’t mind me.”

Ariel agreed: “What I’m reading in the media lately makes me truly disgusted. @Nashgrier is what’s wrong with this generation. That video was truly awful. Unfortunately, my generation will forgive @Nashgrier because he seems “cute” or “funny” (not to me). Ignorance is really all he displays.”

JJJ will NOT be posting the video on this site. If you want to watch it, go here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about this situation?

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Ariel Winter, Nash Grier, Tyler Oakley

emma @ 4:53 pm on 07/08/2014

Nash does not deserve any fans.

Jason @ 5:21 pm on 07/08/2014

You lost me when you said the words, “Vine Star”. Is that like “Professional Blogger”?

GET A REAL JOB, NASH! AFTER YOU GET AN EDUCATION!

Matt @ 5:40 pm on 07/08/2014

he’s disgusting and ignorant.
And he’s not cute, he has nice eyes but his face is Busted.

ALEx @ 8:22 pm on 07/08/2014

He’s an idiot and a disgusting person but what i’m worried is that there is (ignorant) people supporting him just because some of them find him cute. If he was intelligent he would knew that HIV is an issue that shouldn’t be use as a joke.
It’s a disease that can affect anyone.Also the reference of *** is really unrespectful.
He needs to go to school, have education and stop wasting his time.

Autumn @ 11:10 pm on 07/08/2014

Yes what he did was wrong, glad it was deleted. But Tyler Oakley shouldn’t be shading anyone, Tyler has used transphobic slurs and racist , condemns someone for using queerphobic slurs and sexually harasses men on twitter.

yoda @ 3:14 pm on 07/09/2014

Grier goes to private school in North Carolina. What makes you think he’d even have a chance to NOT have a head full of misinformation about sex, sexuality and AIDS?

Erika @ 4:22 pm on 07/09/2014

I don’t get why he even posted that video in the first place. It was totally unnecessary…

andon @ 4:21 am on 07/11/2014

Why ariel isnt visiting farmers market.. kinda missing her pics.. where is she? i had almost forgotten about her.. she is so hot..

roger @ 8:04 pm on 07/14/2014

everybody makes mistakes; forgive him already! …for the Nash Grier fans for the Nash Grier fans: http://vinesnap.net/#Nash Grier?