Selena Gomez To Her Fans: 'You're Always Listened To.'

Selena Gomez To Her Fans: 'You're Always Listened To.'

Selena Gomez shows off her pretty smile while heading out of The Bedford in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (July 9).

The 21-year-old actress/singer joked around with some friends after grabbing a bite to eat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Over the weekend, Selena had a very candid and clear conversation with her fans over some Instagram photos.

“I don’t know. I’m on my way you know,” she wrote with one pic, adding, “You’re always listened to. And usually always right.”

10+ pics inside of Selena Gomez

Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 01
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 02
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 03
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 04
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 05
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 06
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 07
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 08
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 09
Gomez-fans selena gomez boobs instagram fans 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Rosalie @ 6:36 pm on 07/09/2014

Whoa! Why the heck do I see hear nipples poking? and I can’t help but notice the sweat. Love Selena but what is going on in this pic.

Rosalie @ 6:40 pm on 07/09/2014

Too add to my previous comment now that I have actually read the article, she is most certainly not wearing a bra and her boobs are so up that I do think she had a boob job…. unless she is wearing a very supportive invisible bra. Not like I really care either way :P

Jason @ 7:20 pm on 07/09/2014

Awwww, Little Rosalie doesn’t know the properties of a bodysuit. Maybe someday when she hits puberty and grows up, she’ll have the proper body parts for such a garment, and will know that not everything is plastic surgery. Hang in there, Rosalie… don’t grow up too fast, okay? :)

cf @ 9:40 pm on 07/09/2014

Pretty girl, nice tatas :) :) :)

Rich @ 11:25 pm on 07/09/2014

She gets more gorgeous every time I see her… Wish I could be those jean for a day :)

Rosalie @ 2:30 pm on 07/10/2014

@Jason: I am 20. Get over yourself. I simply was stating she isn’t wearing a bra. I didn’t insult her, just making an observation, if you don’t understand that, then maybe it is you that needs to grow up kiddo.

xx @ 3:41 pm on 07/10/2014

@Jason: come talk to me when ur t*ts are that perky and high without a bra.

Sonny B @ 4:45 pm on 07/10/2014

I’d compliment those fake twins if they weren’t tainted by Justina.

freddy @ 5:29 pm on 07/10/2014

Jason to the rescue of his princess Selena again!!!

dahena @ 2:08 am on 07/11/2014

@Jason must be surrounded by plastic boobs that he can’t even distinguish natural boobs from straight up plastic fake boobs! imao Jason dear, you are obviously in denial that your princess Selena has indeed gotten fake plastic breast implants. @Rosalie don’t worry I am totally on your side and agree on your observation. Jason is obviously a dumb ass and has no idea anything about a women’s body obviously…. lol & sorry i’m not sorry if you find my comment to harsh its the honest… just saying….

Jakeyboi @ 6:32 am on 07/11/2014

this is the best thing JJ has ever posted, selena = hot! they aren’t fake btw

IMO @ 5:18 pm on 07/11/2014

Why did you do that sweet girl? It hurts that you feel your body wasn’t good enough, it was . You were perfect the way you were.

Rosalie @ 10:40 pm on 07/11/2014

After reading another article, another possibility is that the pic was captured while her boobs were bouncing. Just another possible thought.