One Direction's Zayn Malik Surprises Fiance Perrie Edwards With Fairground Birthday Party

Zayn Malik gives fiance Perrie Edwards a romantic kiss while celebrating her 21st birthday at the Hertfordshire Fairgrounds in England on Wednesday afternoon (July 9).

The 21-year-old One Direction singer flew back to England while on tour with his band to surprise the Little Mix singer. He actually rented out the entire fairgrounds just for her!

After riding a few rides with her friends (including band members Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock), Perrie headed to the Tornado for a ride for two with Zayn.

“Morning after the day before! Massively tired with a massive birthday spot ???? aha, I had the best day ever yesterday! Thank you everyone who came, I hope you all had a blast! I love you all! ???? 21! Cannit believe it!” Perrie wrote after the fun festivities.

10+ pics inside…

Perrie-bday perrie edwards zayn malik fair 21st bday pics 10
Perrie-bday perrie edwards zayn malik fair 21st bday pics 11
Perrie-bday perrie edwards zayn malik fair 21st bday pics 12

Credit: FameFlynetUK; Photos: FameFlynet, Instagram
Posted to: Birthday, Little Mix, One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik

Gina @ 11:54 am on 07/13/2014

Faker than a two dollar bill.

M @ 2:37 pm on 07/13/2014

@Gina: Jealous much

SARAH @ 4:56 pm on 07/13/2014

@Gina:

You just negated yourself. Two dollar bills are real.

Per wikipedia:

The United States two-dollar bill ($2) is a current denomination of U.S. currency. The third U.S. President (1801–09), Thomas Jefferson, is featured on the obverse of the note. The reverse features an engraved modified reproduction of the painting The Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull.

The bill was discontinued in 1966 but was reintroduced 10 years later as a potential cost-saving measure.

ashley @ 5:30 pm on 07/13/2014

what a pr relationship. & did she get more botox on that hideous face of hers?

Gina @ 5:54 pm on 07/13/2014

@SARAH: Ahh, how cute, you know how to copy and paste. But I’m not from the U.S sweetie & where I’m from two dollar bills don’t exist. The only thing you’ve proven to me is that you are an ignorant person with no concept of the world outside of the United States. Congratulations.

Gina @ 6:00 pm on 07/13/2014

@M: Jealous?? Please tell me what I’m jealous of sweetie. I would really like to know because nothing in this scenario is worth my jealousy. Speaking the truth doesn’t make me jealous, in fact, it proves that I have a brain. Maybe you’re jealous because I have a brain and you don’t. Thats the real tragedy here.

aw @ 11:16 pm on 07/13/2014

shes beautiful

BEV @ 2:11 am on 07/14/2014

he would

Zaynlover @ 10:28 am on 07/14/2014

I love Zayn sooo much! Perrie is so lucky!

SARAH @ 7:31 pm on 07/14/2014

@Gina: you’re so jealous it’s pathetic, and calling people “sweetie” is not very becoming of a bitter woman who has nothing better to do than troll a teen page.

SARAH @ 7:31 pm on 07/14/2014

@M: Exactly.

Gina @ 8:08 pm on 07/14/2014

@SARAH: I think you’re the one thats bitter because I made you look stupid. Its ok sweetie, I know you’re embarrassed, it happens to the best of us (or in your case, the worst of us). Secondly, you don’t even know how old I am so its very presumptuous to assume that I’m not a teenager myself. Honestly, I think you might be a creepy older lady worshipping this young couple. What a freak.

SARAH @ 9:20 pm on 07/14/2014

@Gina: Actually, you make yourself look stupid every time you post. Use apostrophes for contractions for starters.

Gina @ 10:39 am on 07/15/2014

@SARAH: “Use apostrophes for contractions for starters” That’s your comeback?!? Round of applause for you!! LOL. Classic deflection tactic when someone knows they are losing an argument. Better luck next time sweetie.