Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy Visit Kids at St. Mary's Hospital in New York & It's The Cutest Thing Ever

JJJ knows Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy aren’t a couple, but if they were, they’d make the cutest little family ever!

The 17-year-old actress and her former Dancing With The Stars pro partner/friend headed to St. Mary’s Hospital in New York where they visited with the children during a break from Sway practices.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zendaya

“Nothing better than this,” Val captioned with one of the cute photos he shared on Instagram.

Zendaya added, “This little nugget just crawled into my lap…#heartmelted thanks for having us @stmaryskidsNY @iamvalc”.

Be sure to check out a short vid from their practice for Sway, below!

What a laugh @ 10:14 pm on 07/23/2014

Here are two great people with those who are truly heroes.may God bless those little ones.

Ryan @ 10:46 pm on 07/23/2014

way to be a friggin creep. Mentioning if they were a couple it would be cute…nasty ass. he’s like almost 30

Nikki @ 11:42 pm on 07/23/2014

They do look good together!

Sable Senegal @ 11:53 pm on 07/23/2014

Love the valdaya publicity photos of them holding kids at the hospital.big fan of their dancing.love them together hopefully as a future couple.

Jamieruiz @ 12:16 am on 07/24/2014

I love them and I think there be great in the future.if there ever where together there bring out the best out of each other . And he takes good care of her.

captain_America @ 8:41 am on 07/24/2014

I just started ONE month ago and I’ve gotten 4 check for a total of $5440…My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week…. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Join my money team. No scam no bull. http://tiny.pl/qs7jr

Doris @ 8:47 am on 07/24/2014

In the future they would be a wonderful couple together friendship first age will not matter then

Rina @ 9:09 am on 07/24/2014

Val and Zendaya ( based on what we see obv.) are each others missing half . I really hope they will be a couple cuz they’re perfect !

Anonymous Guy08 @ 2:09 pm on 07/24/2014

It may seem creepy to a lot of you, but she is of legal age, and if they want to date each other, they can now.

It might be creepier if she dated me. But then again, none of you people know how old I am, and I like to keep it that way. I am an AnonymousGuy after all.

nameNotimportant @ 6:49 pm on 07/24/2014

White guy basically beign a rapist out in the open and all everyone does is laugh about it. I guess some rape is acceptable in the U.S.

nameNotimportant @ 6:50 pm on 07/24/2014

@Rina: Kill yourself

Sara @ 7:41 pm on 07/24/2014

What a cute couple :)

Comment @ 12:13 am on 07/25/2014

What a perv and creep this guy is, been following this girl around since she was 16. Dude is almost 30. Disgusting.

freddy @ 5:09 am on 07/29/2014

Wow “nameNotimportant”, so what you’re saying is if this guy was black it would be ok? What a racist you are…

ifeelsorryforyourignorance @ 11:47 am on 07/29/2014

@Comment:

you are such a joke he did not go after her and he did not even know who she was before they met before Dancing with the Stars parents agree to it before she got on the show and they was there everyday with them til they got to know him I am sure they know how far to go because she is 17 but after 30 days that will no long be a issue.