Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Change It Up After Gym Workout

Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Change It Up After Gym Workout

Ian Somerhalder sports a fedora while walking out of his rumored new girlfriend Nikki Reed‘s home on Friday (July 25) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor was seen walking only a few steps behind the 26-year-old actress.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ian Somerhalder

Earlier in the day, Ian and Nikki got their hearts pumping at a gym workout in L.A.

“[Nikki and Ian are] smitten with each other and love spending time together,” a close source recently shared to E! News.

For more pics of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, visit JustJared.com

Ian-change ian somerhalder nikki reed change it up after gym 01
Ian-change ian somerhalder nikki reed change it up after gym 02
Ian-change ian somerhalder nikki reed change it up after gym 03
Ian-change ian somerhalder nikki reed change it up after gym 04
Ian-change ian somerhalder nikki reed change it up after gym 05

Photos: INFPhoto
Posted to: Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed

zia @ 1:01 am on 07/26/2014

they are the perfect couple now, wow they look two adorable, iam happy for them..:))

Bru @ 1:20 am on 07/26/2014

She’s nothing compared to Nina. Starting with dating friend’s ex…. That’s a hell of a character, hm?

BlahBlah @ 1:57 am on 07/26/2014

@Bru, I think you will find Ian knew Nikki before Nina did – he knew her before he and Nina were even dating. In Hollywood everyone dates everyone else regardless of whose ex they are. The Ian / Nina break up was reported in May 2013 – we are now in July 2014, more than enough time for everyone to get over it and move on. Good luck to Ian and Nikki, if they make each other happy, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

aneeee @ 2:29 am on 07/26/2014

nian forever :(

aneeee @ 3:22 am on 07/26/2014

tako odratna kopija nine dobrev

William S. Black @ 8:09 am on 07/26/2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… http://ow.ly/zBML2

ppp @ 10:36 am on 07/26/2014

I wonder how much Nikki charges for a night

Inge @ 2:21 am on 07/27/2014

Beautiful Couple, I wish them every happiness.

Inge @ 2:25 am on 07/27/2014

@ppp: I haven’t seen Nikki jump drunk on Mans Back or sitting with a short Skirt on,on Top of there heads, so if anyone would charge for the night it is not Nikki.

CLMGUEST @ 2:02 pm on 07/29/2014

Hey Ian fans: I just read from another posting that Nikki returned to Atlanta with Ian, and brought her dog Ira. Long distance relationships are difficult, so maybe they will counter some of that by traveling coast to coast together.