The cutest little royal, Princess Leonor of Spain, smiles back at her parents, King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia, during a photo call outside the Marivent Palance on Tuesday afternoon (August 5) in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Here are five fun facts about Princess Leonor, so you can fall in love with her, just like we have:
– She speaks English so well! She’s learned the language from her nanny and her grandmother, the Queen Sofia, who just abdicated her role, along with her husband, King Carlos.
– Leonor‘s official title is Leonor, Princess of Asturias. This is equivalent to the Prince of Wales in England.
– She made her first ever visit to the San Javier airforce base earlier this year and is expected to go through the same training as her father did to prepare for her role as the future Queen
– Leonor is currently the youngest direct royal heir in Europe. Other direct future Queens are Princess of Orange Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands; Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden and Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway.
– Just like her mother, Leonor is always watched for her fashion. Even though only 8, she’s definitely a little fashionista!