Nina Dobrev Looks Amazing in a Bikini Alongside Alexander Ludwig!

Nina Dobrev Looks Amazing in a Bikini Alongside Alexander Ludwig!

Nina Dobrev shows off her amazing bikini body while hanging out with the shirtless and hunky Alexander Ludwig on Friday (August 22) on a yacht in Ibiza, Spain.

The 25-year-old Vampire Diaries actress and the 22-year-old When the Game Stands Tall actor were also seen sitting together on top of a smaller commuter boat that day. They were joined by several friends while enjoying the beautiful weather.

Alexander, who is currently being featured in the JJ Spotlight Series, told us about the scare wars he has with Nina.

“Right now, she’s winning, but it’s only because I’m working on Vikings, and she came to Dublin and scared me. So I’m going to go to Atlanta and gonna get her back, so it’s still on,” Alexander exclusively told us. “She had a friend, that also works with me, and she flew out, and she was supposed to come visit but she came and visited a couple days early. I walked into the hotel lobby and she was hiding behind a wall, and she freaked me out. I was really happy to see her, but I was also very angry that she got me.”

Nina-bodies nina dobrev alexander ludwig show off beach bodies in ibiza 01
Nina-bodies nina dobrev alexander ludwig show off beach bodies in ibiza 02
Nina-bodies nina dobrev alexander ludwig show off beach bodies in ibiza 03
Nina-bodies nina dobrev alexander ludwig show off beach bodies in ibiza 04
Nina-bodies nina dobrev alexander ludwig show off beach bodies in ibiza 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Alexander Ludwig, Bikini, Nina Dobrev, Shirtless

Chosen One @ 9:03 pm on 08/23/2014

When does she not look amazing

..... @ 7:20 am on 08/24/2014

Sorry but she looks ugly. Her Body is not beautiful, she is fat. And you can see her Cellulite. WTF happend to her :( she used to be much prettier.

lol @ 2:45 pm on 08/24/2014

@…..: no one is perfect, if she is super skinny people judge her and now she have a little pounds…. what is your size? 000?

Denkia @ 2:50 pm on 08/24/2014

@…..: she’s not fat at all. You’re probably a flat chested bean pole. She has a woman’s body. I’m sure men prefer her body to yours

Caroline @ 6:34 pm on 08/24/2014

@…..: I agree with you. Once she was a beautiful girl, but she has gained too much weight. As an actress she should care about her body. She’s only 25 years old and has Cellulite and a double chin and her belly…

Rachel @ 8:02 pm on 08/24/2014

@Caroline: what about her belly? It’s flat. I don’t see cellulite or a double chin. If you think she’s fatt, then there is something wrong with you. Magazines wouldn’t put her on their covers if she were unattractive.

guest @ 11:44 pm on 08/24/2014

I think Nina’s lifestyle for the past year and a half with all the partying and smoking has started to catch up with her honestly. She is a beautiful girl but no one can hold up under that constant abuse. For some reason it wasn’t satisfying enough for her live a calmer lifestlye with an amazing boyfriend like Ian. It’s a shame to see her these days. I hope she comes full circle. I wish her all the best but really believe Ian is better off with Nikki. She has much more in common with him.

c'mon_now @ 4:48 am on 08/25/2014

It’s amazing to see all these ladies pick her apart. Is it not you people that constantly complain about society and how women are judged? I think she’s beautiful. I don’t think anyone is “ugly”, they may not be my type, but there someone else’s type.

Lesson: don’t use “ugly”, it’s an ugly word.