Zac Efron to Star in 'Dirty Grandpa' with Robert De Niro!

Zac Efron to Star in 'Dirty Grandpa' with Robert De Niro!

Zac Efron has lined up his next project – the upcoming raunchy comedy Dirty Grandpa, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The 26-year-old actor will play “a young man who is tricked into driving his grandfather (Robert De Niro), a perverted former Army general who thinks his grandson is about to marry the wrong woman, to Florida for spring break.”

The movie will be directed by Dan Mazer, who has co-written several of Sacha Baron Cohen‘s projects including Borat, Bruno, and The Dictator.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zac Efron’s next project?

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Casting, Zac Efron

Ok @ 11:22 pm on 09/04/2014

Happy Zac is working with Robert De Nero and in another comedy. Just hope it isn’t to raunchy.
Premise sounds like a lot can be done with it.

Ok @ 12:43 am on 09/05/2014

Nice to know that Zac has several projects in the works.

Ok @ 3:01 am on 09/05/2014

The news does seem to be getting positive reaction.

Ok @ 8:21 am on 09/05/2014

Just read on another site (EHS Wildcats, really a great site for Zac info.) That this movie is going t be called “Driving **** Kelly” . Zac’s character is actually an uptight nerdy type of guy. I can really see some potential there.

Ok @ 8:22 am on 09/05/2014

I actually think this makes it sound like it really could be funny. I would love seeing Zac as an uptight nerdy guy.

Ok @ 8:27 am on 09/05/2014

LOL my comment about this movie is in moderation. I assume about the title change of this movie.
I will try again.
I just read on EHS Wildcats (A great source for Zac info. that the movie will be called “Driving Robert Kelly” ( actually a nic name is used for Robert. an Zac plays an uptight nerdy type of guy. I would love to see that.

Ok @ 10:52 am on 09/05/2014

Wanted one more look before I left for work. Love you Zac.

A @ 4:16 pm on 09/06/2014

this guys doesn’t know what to do to make people forget about his addictions! 3 new projects, charity work, interviews. He’s trying to scape from his addiction by working, dude we know you’re still on drugs!