There are only a few more days until the premiere of Dancing With The Stars and JJJ is super excited!
We’re getting even more excited after Riker, Willow, Nastia and Rumer‘s dances were just confirmed! Check them out below:
- Grammy winner Patti LaBelle and dancer Artem Chigvintsev – Foxtrot to “Lady Marmalade” by Patti LaBelle
- R5‘s Riker Lynch & dancer Allison Holker – Jive to “What I Like About You” by The Romantics
- Model Charlotte McKinney & dancer Keo Motsepe – Jive to “Shake a Tail Feather” by The Blues Brothers
- Hunger Games’ Willow Shields & dancer Mark Ballas – Cha Cha to “Lips Are Movin’’” by Meghan Trainor
- Actress Rumer Willis & dancer partner Val Chmerkovskiy – Foxtrot to “Take Me To Church” by Hozier
- Military man Noah Galloway & partner Sharna Burgess – Cha Cha to “I Lived” by One Republic
- Author and actress Suzanne Somers & dancer Tony Dovolani – Cha Cha to “Physical” by Olivia Newton-John
- Businessman Robert Herjavec & dancer Kym Johnson – Cha Cha to “Bills” by Lunch Money Lewis
- Entertainer Redfoo & dancer Emma Slater – Cha Cha to “Juicy Wiggle” by Redfoo
- Olympic Gymnast Nastia Liukin & dancer Derek Hough – Foxtrot to “New York, New York” by Ray Quinn, featuring Ultra Love
- Bachelor Chris Soules and dancer Witney Carson – Jive to “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins
- Athlete Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd dancing a Cha Cha to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars
Stay tuned to JJJ for a “How To Vote” Guide!