We’re only a few days out from the second show of Dancing With The Stars!
Want to know which songs they’ll be performing to? Find out below!
- Grammy winner Patti LaBelle and dancer Artem Chigvintsev – “In Da Club” by 50 Cent (Cha Cha)
- R5‘s Riker Lynch & dancer Allison Holker – “Sugar” by Maroon 5 (Foxtrot)
- Model Charlotte McKinney & dancer Keo Motsepe – “California Gurls” by Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg (Cha Cha)
- Hunger Games’ Willow Shields & dancer Mark Ballas – “Somebody That I Used to Know” by Goyte (Argentine Tango)
- Actress Rumer Willis & dancer partner Val Chmerkovskiy – “Rumour Has It” by Adele (Cha Cha)
- Military man Noah Galloway & partner Sharna Burgess – “Homegrown Honey” by Darius Rucker (Samba)
- Author and actress Suzanne Somers & dancer Tony Dovolani – “Whole Lotta Shakin’ Going On” by Jerry Lee Lewis (Jive)
- Businessman Robert Herjavec & dancer Kym Johnson – “You Make Me Feel So Young” by Michael Buble (Foxtrot)
- Entertainer Redfoo & dancer Emma Slater – “My Sharona” by The Knack (Jive)
- Olympic Gymnast Nastia Liukin & dancer Derek Hough – “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran (Rumba)
- Bachelor Chris Soules and dancer Witney Carson – “Time of our Lives” by Pitbull (Cha Cha)
- Athlete Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd – “Workin’ My Way Back To You” by The Spinners (Foxtrot)
FYI: Each couple will perform a variety of dances including the Cha Cha, Salsa, Rumba, and Argentine Tango.
Posted to: Dancing With the Stars