What Will Riker Lynch, Nastia Liukin & Rumer Willis Be Dancing To on 'DWTS' Next Week? Find Out Here!
And next week’s songs are out!
Next week, the couples on Dancing With The Stars are going full Latin!
Check out the full list below:
- Grammy winner Patti LaBelle and dancer Artem Chigvintsev – “Oye 2014” by Santana featuring Pitbull
- R5‘s Riker Lynch & dancer Allison Holker – “Limbo” by Daddy Yankee (Salsa)
- Model Charlotte McKinney & dancer Keo Motsepe – “Empire” by Shakira (Rumba)
- Hunger Games’ Willow Shields & dancer Mark Ballas – “Hanuman” by Rodrigo y Gabriela (Paso Doble)
- Actress Rumer Willis & dancer partner Val Chmerkovskiy – “Turn the Beat Around” by Gloria Estefan (Samba)
- Military man Noah Galloway & partner Sharna Burgess – “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne (Argentine Tango)
- Author and actress Suzanne Somers & dancer Tony Dovolani – “Copacabana” by Barry Manilow (Samba)
- Businessman Robert Herjavec & dancer Kym Johnson – “How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding (Rumba)
- Olympic Gymnast Nastia Liukin & dancer Derek Hough – “Chillando Goma” by Fulanito (Samba)
- Bachelor Chris Soules and dancer Witney Carson – “Dangerous” by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin (Argentine Tango)
- Athlete Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd – “Celebrate” by Pitbull (Salsa)
FYI: Each couple will perform a variety of dances including a Samba, Rumba, Salsa, Argentine Tango, Paso Doble or Cha Cha.
Posted to: Dancing With the Stars