Let us introduce you to the really talented (and super hot) actor, Bret Green!
The Michigan native got his start on YouTube and currently stars on The Inspectors for CBS, which was inspired by real-life crime cases handled by the United States Postal Inspection Service.
Bret plays Preston Wainwright, a paraplegic college freshman who interns at the USPIS crime lab.
“Working on The Inspectors has been the greatest experience of my young acting career,” Bret told JJJ. “Because I play a paraplegic on the show, I had a few on-set consultants who were actually in wheelchairs. I got to learn so much about the physically challenged community and I have a new found appreciation for their resilience and optimism. The cast and crew were phenomenal and I really hope to work with all of them again very soon!”
Here are 10 fun facts Bret told us about himself:
1. I like to rap. I’ve made parody rap songs since I was in college.
2. I absolutely DESPISE cilantro. It’s my kryptonite. It makes me lose my super powers.
3. Channing Tatum seems like the coolest person in the world. I want to meet him and work with him.
4. I think I’m a great dancer, but other people might not agree :)
5. I wanted to be an anchor on Sportscenter when I was younger, but ultimately chose acting as a career instead. I did used to be a play-by-play commentator on ESPN radio in Michigan for an indoor football team. I’d love to call college or pro football games in the future.
6. I put avocado on literally everything.
7. You can just call me uncle Bret. I have ten nieces and nephews!
8. My first ever TV scene was with Emmy Award winner Viola Davis. I was extremely nervous, but she called me a “hunk” and that calmed my nerves :)
9. I’m a huge Detroit Lions fan. I haven’t missed a game in 8 years.
10. I am a huge animal lover and am excited to start volunteering with the Best Friends Animal Society in LA.
Be sure to follow Bret on Twitter @bretjgreen!