Here’s what happens in the one-hour season finale:
– Elliot and Alan’s wedding is right around the corner, and despite Elliot’s misgivings, the couple asks Gabi (Emily Osment) to make some whimsical appetizers for their special day. When Josh’s flaky younger brother, Jake (Jayson Blair), shows up for an unexpected visit and announces he wants to be a chef, Josh hires him to help Gabi with wedding prep. But as sparks fly between the two, Josh realizes what he’s done and goes to great expense to separate the budding lovebirds.
– Yolanda (Kym Whitley) panics when she misplaces Elliot’s wedding ring while one of the grooms feels left out of his own nuptials
– Gabi is thrilled that Jake bought her a food truck and refuses to let Josh’s doubts about their lack of a business plan discourage her. When it turns out that he was right and operating a food truck comes with a whole lot of problems and responsibilities, Gabi doesn’t want him to know how much trouble they’re in. Once the truth comes out, will Josh be able to put Gabi’s happiness before his own feelings, or will he drive away the two people that matter most?
– Elliott & Alan must get a blessing from Rabbi Shapiro (Joel Books) before they exchange vows, but he’s not very impressed by what he sees.
– Sofia (Aimee Carrero) and Yolanda each make a love connection at the reception.
The one-hour season finale of Young & Hungry starts at 8PM ET/PT on ABC Family. Check out all the stills below!
Young & Hungry Fall Finale Promo Preview