Perrie Edwards Sets Herself On Fire After Boiler Pilot Light Explodes

Perrie Edwards Sets Herself On Fire After Boiler Pilot Light Explodes

Perrie Edwards has burns all over her hand from a freak accident involving her boiler’s pilot light.

The 22-year-old Little Mix singer shared her accident on Twitter, turning it into a safety announcement.

“So, today I had an accident…and by accident, I mean I accidentally set myself on fire. The pilot light on my boiler blew up,” she explained.

Perrie continued, “It set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favoutire jumper. F****** nightmare. A little advice from me…STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids.”

Sending get well wishes to Perrie and thankful she’s okay!

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB
Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Little Mix, Perrie Edwards
  • j b

    Thankfully she is in an industry where nobody looks at her hands. Now if her chest caught on fire that would be a different story.

  • Gina

    Karma.

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here