“Our MADDOX is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, and a dream of possibilities,” Allison wrote. “My life and our families home is changed forever. He blessed our lives exactly a week ago and it will never be the same again, and he has brought such a beautiful joy with him. We will let every moment sink in and last a lifetime! This is our family, our happiness and our future. WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER MADDOX LAUREL BOSS.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ariel Winter dishes about the advice she got from her co-star Sofia Vergara after her breast reduction surgery – TooFab
- The Girl Scouts are under heat and release statement just before marching in the inauguration parade – Just Jared
- Is Anwar Hadid, Gigi & Bella‘s younger bro, in an illegal relationship? – Teen.com
- This is the ultimate Harry Potter quiz: Name that Background character! – Tigerbeat
- A Dog’s Purpose movie might be boycotted after this video surfaced – PopCrush
- Is there anything that Supernatural‘s Sam & Dean haven’t done that they will in the future? – EW