Are you in love with Presley Massara just by looking at his eyes? Yea, so were we.
JJJ fell even more in love with the Aussie actor when we got to know him a bit more — he’s got a new movie, Pineville Heist, hitting Amazon next month and will be starring in Australia’s Grease: the Musical!
While meeting him, we discovered 10 Fun Facts that no one ever knew about Presley. Check it:
1. I played rugby in school but I also played the harp. This wasn’t a good combination as I went straight from rugby training to my harp lesson, causing the instructor to freak as I arrived covered in mud and grass with cuts everywhere (we don’t wear padding in Australia).
2. As well as being an actor, I’m a dancer and a singer. My first theatre casting was as a dancing cow on stage for a local theatre company. You couldn’t see my face because of the mask and costume, but at the end of each of the performances I could still hear my Dad clapping really loudly and telling anyone who would listen ‘My son’s the cow!’.
3. I come from a huge family as my Dad’s family are Irish and Italian. There’s always at least eighty for Dinner at our Christmas events. When dinner is ready it’s like a stampede to get there first, so my rugby training comes in handy!
4. I have the cutest Cavalier dog ever named Docker, after my favourite football team in Australia, The Fremantle Dockers.
5. My favourite band is twenty-one pilots – we share a love of Chipotle!
6. I was named after Elvis as my family are fans, but it’s also a religious name meaning ’from the Priest’s meadows’. Somehow Presley morphed into the nicknames of Parsley and Pretzel!
7. I like to cook sometimes and my signature dish is my pumpkin, pinenut and basil pesto pasta.
8. I have two sisters, one older and one younger, who are both beautiful and annoying at the same time. My younger sister styles me sometimes for an event, but I told her if I ever make the worst dressed list somewhere she’s fired!
9. I started my own business in year one by selling my jelly beans that Mum put in my lunch box for $1 per bean. I thought I was onto something really big, until Mom found out. It took me a week to pay everyone back as she made me write a letter of apology to each of them. Lesson learnt – gotta check with legal before you start selling something!
10. I travel between Australian and the USA depending on where I get cast, so I spend more time than I should on planes. I have learnt to sleep anywhere and luckily I don’t mind airline food so it’s all good.
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB