We can’t wait to watch Artem Chigvintsev and Jenna Johnson heat up the floor on tonight’s all-new Dancing With The Stars!
They completely wowed JJJ last week, and with the teaser that both Artem, 33, and Jenna, 22, shared earlier this week, we’re wanting it to be 8PM already!
To get us all prepared, we met up with Artem and found out 10 cool facts about the pro dancer. Did you know all of these things?
1. I hold the Guinness Book of World Records for most botofogo steps in 30 seconds, I did 79!
2. My guilty pleasure is watching “Naked and Afraid.”
3. I have two pixie bob cats, named Orlando and Hudson.
4. I LOVE to ride motorcycles, it is a huge passion for me.
5. I really enjoy cooking, my favorite dish to cook is pasta carbonera.
6. Fishing is one of my hobbies, I don’t get to do it as often as I’d like.
7. I am terrified of snakes.
8. I’m a huge fan of the outdoors.
9. LA Kings are my favorite sports team, I’m a huge Hockey buff.
10. I’ve lived all over the world, England, Russia, Germany, US, and Italy. America is my favorite!
Be sure to tune into Dancing With The Stars, TONIGHT, April 25th @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB