We can’t wait to go and see Mother’s Day with Brandon Spink!
The up and coming actor stars in the film as Peter, one of Jennifer Aniston‘s sons in the new flick.
“Working closely with Jennifer Aniston, Shay Mitchell and the rest of the amazing cast on Mother’s Day was the coolest experience and was so glad to be a part of it!” Brandon told JJJ about the flick.
He added, when we asked about the advice he got on the set, “The best advice I have ever received was from my director Garry Marshall who told me to stay humble and authentic to your role.”
Check out these 10 Fun Facts about Brandon!
- 1. I was born in Marietta, Georgia
- 2. I have 2 younger brothers. Cooper is 5, Roman is 9, and he is also an actor (in upcoming Warner Bros film ‘The Accountant’ with Ben Affleck & Anna Kendrick)
- 3. I began acting at the age of 7. I played “Smee” in the theater production of Peter Pan at the elementary school I attended.
- 4. My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio. Titanic was the first film I saw Leo in and loved his character. I thought it was so cool that he was only 19 years old!
- 5. My favorite TV show is Gotham
- 6. I play baseball for a travel team. My position is pitcher and second baseman.
- 7. My favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids
- 8. My favorite superhero is Batman; so I was super excited when I got the role as young Bruce Wayne in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- 9. My favorite music group is Maroon 5
- 10. I started taking guitar lesson for my role in Mother’s Day, and enjoyed it so much that I continued taking lessons.