This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology exhibition – is co-chaired by Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, and Apple exec Jonathan Ive.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ariel Winter dishes about the advice she got from her co-star Sofia Vergara after her breast reduction surgery – TooFab
- The Girl Scouts are under heat and release statement just before marching in the inauguration parade – Just Jared
- Is Anwar Hadid, Gigi & Bella‘s younger bro, in an illegal relationship? – Teen.com
- This is the ultimate Harry Potter quiz: Name that Background character! – Tigerbeat
- A Dog’s Purpose movie might be boycotted after this video surfaced – PopCrush
- Is there anything that Supernatural‘s Sam & Dean haven’t done that they will in the future? – EW