Check out these fun tidbits about actress Taylor Rouviere!
The 19-year-old Miami native stars as Kyle Chandler‘s daughter Jane in the hit Netflix series Bloodline, which returns on May 27!
“It’s fascinating to play such a defiant, dishonest teenager who doesn’t respect what her parents ask of her because that is the polar opposite of how I acted when I was 15,” Taylor told JJJ. “Talking back to my ‘parents’ without repercussions is highly liberating (don’t try it at home kids).”
Here are 10 fun facts Taylor shared with us:
1. I have 3 younger siblings and 8 rescue dogs at home. Safe to say, my house is never quiet.
2. I am a junior at the University of Florida, go Gators!!
3. I am double majoring in biology and psychology, and minoring in geography and disabilities in society. I hope to go to med school and eventually become a surgeon.
4. Although I am now a Gator, I grew up (and still am) a diehard Miami Hurricanes fan…I’m considered a traitor in my family.
5. Football is my favorite sport. I love to watch it, play it, talk about it and go to games. I played flag football competitively when I was younger and on an intramural team at UF.
6. I am on the UF bowling team and I was on my high school’s team during my senior year.
7. I was born and raised in Miami, FL. I still live there with my family when I am not at school.
8. I’m 19 and the first time I saw snow was just last week in Wyoming (during my summer break, go figure).
9. I could listen to Taylor Swift all day every day and never get tired of her.
10. I’m convinced I was born nocturnal. Nighttime is my favorite part of the day and I can stay up all night no problem (very handy during finals week).