You got to know Madison Wolfe when she took over our Snapchat earlier this month for her big premiere.
Now, JJJ has 10+ more amazing facts about the Conjouring 2 starlet.
“The Conjuring will always hold a special place in my heart, it is so much more to me than just another production,” she told us. “It was life changing. I couldn’t have asked for a better cast and crew or a better director to work with and guide me.”
Madison added, “I wanted to portray Janet as accurately as I could, I think she deserved that having been through so much during those years. Having the opportunity to play Janet had not only shaped me as an actor but also as a person.”
Here are 10+ Fun Facts about Madison that you probably didn’t know:
- 1. Madison has a dog named Molly that she adores that her family adopted from the SPCA.
- 2. She has a younger sister, Meghan, who is also an actress and they played on screen sisters in True Detectives and Trumbo.
- 3. In Madison’s opinion, the only thing better than tacos is sushi.
- 4. Her favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
- 5. Madison loves photography, often using her sister as a muse or inspiration.
- 6. Her favorite genre is horror, followed by action and mystery.
- 7. Madison once constructed homemade braces herself to wear for an audition because the character had braces.
- 8. Madison won student body president of her school, Saint Catherine of Sienna, this school year with the slogan, “don’t be afraid of the big bad Wolfe.”
- 9. She once learned French paragraphs in McDonalds thirty minutes before performing it at an audition and booked the role.
- 10. Madison loves watching You Tube tutorials on everything from brain surgery to how to apply eye liner to how to do different types of braids.
- 11. Madison is an outdoor adventure seeker that loves hiking, horse back riding, tree climbing and anything to do with animals.
- 12. Madison booked her first professional acting job at age 8, which was the role of Dodie in On the Road.
- 13. She has a knack for learning accents quickly.
- 14. Madison is currently writing a screenplay based on her love of mystery and action.
- 15. As far as fashion goes, Madison likes to keep it simple but….. With an edge.
- 16. According to her, before her acting career ends, she has to play a victim that gets kidnapped and thrown in the trunk of a car.