We caught up with Best Friends Whenever star Landry Bender!
The 15-year-old actress shared her top 6 favorite moments from the first season of the series, which hits Netflix TODAY, June 21!
Check them out below! And don’t forget – Landry is taking over the JJJ Snapchat today!
1. We had a lot of fun last season as a cast, both on set and away from work. We bonded last year with a pumpkin carving party for Halloween. We did them during school time. Lauren and I did the more traditional Jack o’ Lanterns but the guys were more intense. Ricky did Spiderman and Gus made his a TV screen.
2. For most of us, the flashback to the 70′s episode was our favorite. We shot a crazy silly video with Ricky’s band, Forever In Your Mind, to support the episode but the actual dance we did for the episode was really amazing. I was paired with Gus and I could hardly keep a straight face with his 70′s wig.
Click inside to read the rest of Landy’s favorite Best Friends Whenever moments…
3. The most sentimental moment of season one had to be the episode when we lost Cyd’s dog, Diesel. Lauren and I both love dogs so much we couldn’t imagine that happening. It was also a big moment in terms of a test of Cyd and Shelby’s friendship. People ask me all the time if the tears were real and they were.
4. I don’t want to leave the twins out. We’ve had a lot of fun together. I don’t have little brothers so it’s great to hang out with them. They are huge sports fans and have season tickets to the Dodgers and take me to games.
5. Ricky and I live in the same building, so we had cast viewing parties last year when a new episode would air. It was fun to watch them together in a big screening room and live tweet with fans.
6. The best and most comfortable place on set has to be Cyd and Shelby’s bedroom. We all hang out there a lot. I love the design. Cyd’s mural is so cool but it’s funny, my real bedroom at home looks a lot more like Shelby’s. Its more my natural style.