In the episode, as the group’s ski trip comes to an end, Lucas must finally choose between Maya and Riley — and he does, with a little help from both of the girls, and Josh (Uriah Shelton).
Here are the episode highlights…
– After Riley and the new guy, Evan, spent all night just talking at the ski lodge, Lucas doesn’t hide his feelings. He doesn’t like it at all.
– Evan suggests they play a game about who belongs with who, with the same book that Lauren used all those years ago with Cory and Topanga
– Josh talks with Maya about why she really likes Lucas and makes her realize exactly what she was doing. It also helps her figure out that she still likes him a lot…and maybe he likes her too.
– Maya officially tells Lucas to go after Riley, seeing how torn up he is over her just talking with Evan; and because she truly knows how she feels about him now.
– Josh comes back over to Maya after eavesdropping on her conversation with Lucas. He confesses that he does like her too, but they’re still two years apart in age. Together, they promise that “someday” they’ll be together.
– Lucas finds Riley. “My favorite thing in this world is when you talk to me,” he tells her before they both decide to be together.
Watch the clips below!
Girl Meets World ~ Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2 ~ JOSHAYA MOMENT
Girl Meets World ~ Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2 ~ Lucas Picks Riley (RUCAS MOMENT)