Grace VanderWaal Gets Her Dream TreeHouse; Claps Back at 'AGT' Fan Who Didn't Think She Should've Won
Grace VanderWaal is having one heck of a week!
After the 12-year-old singer won America’s Got Talent‘s 11th Season, she got the call of a lifetime from Treehouse Masters‘ Pete Nelson!
During a post interview, Grace stated that before giving most of her prize money away to a music charity, she’d want a treehouse built by Pete – he answered!
Later on, Grace responded to a negative fan about her win.
“well there goes her childhood. She doesn’t belong in Vegas. Votes must have been rigged,” the fan wrote.
Grace came back with the best response: “It’s a 3 day show in Oct. My childhood will be spent playing in my NEW tree house writing music.”
You can check out the cute video from Pete to Grace and fans rallying in support of Grace‘s win below!
— Grace VanderWaal (@GraceVanderWaal) September 16, 2016
— AnimalPlanet (@AnimalPlanet) September 15, 2016
— joschlynn (@Joschlynn_) September 16, 2016
— |crystal-ørtiz/•W?E? (@crystalortiz971) September 16, 2016
@gophermag10 Why are people not understanding that the name of the show isn't America's Got A Vegas Act? She had the most TALENT so she won.
— Chance Parker (@handsome_hobo) September 16, 2016
— Jon Olivier (@JonTheBrewer) September 16, 2016
— Miss M.K.T. (@mmlotweets) September 16, 2016
— Douglas Smith (@reckoner07) September 16, 2016
— Sharon (@jswwsj) September 16, 2016
— ?velvetquinn? (@littleheartBIG) September 16, 2016
— Grace Vanderwaal ST (@GraceVSTeam) September 16, 2016
— P1Ladymarinenc (@ladymarinenc) September 16, 2016
— Patricia Ross (@patricia_ross18) September 16, 2016
— Danny Myers (@dannymyers79) September 16, 2016
— RPG (@RPG_Nintendo) September 16, 2016
— Kerlin ???? (@terraseanpogi) September 16, 2016
— Keeks (@PenelopeJ8) September 16, 2016
Posted to: Grace VanderWaal
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Louis Tomlinson reveals one of his mom’s dying wishes and it will make you cry until next week! – TooFab
- Will & Grace is returning to NBC for a new season! – Just Jared
- Bella Thorne has an ongoing feud with Luke Hemmings‘ Girlfriend that should be turned into a reality show – Teen.com
- Do you think Emily & Alison will end up together on Pretty Little Liars? – Tigerbeat
- All Fan Theories Proven! Sort of… Pixar debuts amazing Easter Egg vid that connects all the films together! – PopCrush
- Betty Cooper & Veronica Lodge are ruling Riverdale and we don’t mind that one bit! – MTV