We are getting to know Jacob Bertrand a little better!
The 16-year-old Kirby Buckets star is starring in the new Disney Channel Original Movie, The Swap, which premieres this Friday, October 7.
The DCOM follow Ellie O’Brien (Peyton List), who is trying to juggle rhythmic gymnastics and troubles with her best friend.
Meanwhile, classmate Jack Malloy (Bertrand) is struggling to live up to his brothers’ hockey-star legacies and his dad’s high expectations and tough-love approach.
When a text argument about whose life is easier gets out of hand, Ellie and Jack trigger an unexplainable real-life swap.
“The Swap is a great film, with an awesome cast and crew behind it,” Jacob told JJJ. “It was definitely an experience switching gender roles – make sure you tune this Friday!”
Check out 10 fun facts Jacob shared with us:
1. I LOVE dogs, we have two – Arista and Rocky. Taking them out on hikes is really fun. No leashes, no worries!
2. My favorite dessert is a Pazookie. Cookies AND ice cream, I mean how could it not be my favorite??
3. I’ve played soccer competitively for over nine years. I still get to play on my high school team.
Click inside to read the rest of Jacob Bertrand’s fun facts…
4. My dream car is a Porsche 959. Porsches are my favorite car. My dad and I trade cool Porsche pictures back and forth all day.
5. I love going on bike rides. I live right below some really good trails and if you leave at the right time, you can see a beautiful sunset.
6. The one video game I’ve never lost in is Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Donkey Kong all day!!
7. My favorite food is by far Trader Joes’ orange chicken. Pop two bags in the oven for 20 minutes and you have the best dinner ever.
8. I have grown up listening to my dad’s music. So I love old school music, like the Kinks, [Led] Zeppelin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pink Floyd, and Pearl Jam.
9. I love nature and being outside. Camping is my favorite, we have this tent called the “Stingray.” It’s so cool – it hangs in the air! Some times I do homework in there.
10. After school my brother and I bike down to “the Village.” It’s a really cool place to hang out and eat good food.