How glam are these pics of Project Mc² actress Mika Abdalla?
Mika plays McKeyla in the show, the problem solver and leader of the six girls, and JJJ caught up with her to learn 10 Fun Facts who definitely didn’t know about her — just in time for the brand new season on Netflix!
Check them out below!
- 1. I’ve been acting since I was 6. I used to be so shy I would hardly talk to anybody, but since I’ve started acting I’m a whole new person!
- 2. I have a stuffed animal that looks just like my cat, named Janet, that I take literally everywhere I go.
- 3. I’m the first generation on my dad’s side to be born in the United States. He, his sister, and his mother were all born in Bulgaria, and his father was born in Lebanon.
- 4. I ride horses. I’ve loved them since I was a baby, and I’ve been riding on and off for as long as I can remember!
- 5. I don’t have any siblings. Being an only child has its benefits, but sometimes I wish I had a brother or sister to hang out with.
- 6. I’m graduating high school a year early. It wasn’t easy, but it’s definitely something I’m proud of!
- 7. I’m obsessed with James Bond movies. The first one I ever watched was “Live and Let Die” and I’ve been hooked ever since!
- 8. I still live in the same city I was born in. I’m sure I’ll move to LA in the near future, but Texas will always have a special place in my heart.
- 9. I know how to drive a stick shift. My dad taught me in his 1996 Porsche 911.
- 10. I volunteer at my local cat shelter. Not only does it help fulfill my National Honors Society requirements, but I love working with and helping animals.
Project Mc² | Top 5 Moments from Season 2!