Get to know the super talented Bebe Wood with these 10 fun facts!
The young actress stars in the hit show The Real O’Neals, which airs TONIGHT, October 18 @ 9:30PM on ABC.
You can expect Bebe‘s character Shannon to progress her relationship with Ethan during the second episode.
Meanwhile, check out 10 fun facts Bebe shared with us:
1. I was born and raised in Kansas City! I think it’s one of the most wonderful and unique cities in the world. YAAAAASS BBQ and Go Royals!
2. When I was 5 years old I played soccer ONLY because I had a giant crush on our coach. He was super cute and British, and instead of actually playing the game I’d spend most of my time picking little yellow flowers for him on the field. Like literally. In the middle of the game I’d just sit in the grass and pick flowers for him. *Facepalm*
3. I play guitar and a few other instruments, and when I practice I like to sit in my closet. Wow…that sounds super sad now that I’m saying it out loud!
4. Some of my favorite movies are Wes Anderson films. I’m in love with his wacky but witty comedy and his stylized EVERYTHING.
5. My room practically looks like a greenhouse. I adore plants, cacti, and succulents. I also name them. My favorite little guy is named Olly! But I feel bad for picking favorites. It’s like choosing a favorite child!
6. Vintage clothing is one of my absolute passions. It makes me feel so comfortable and confident. I love feeling like a 1950’s princess. My favorite clothing store is called Donna’s Dress Shop. It’s back home in KC!
7. So I’ve been obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas since I was 3 years old. It was my favorite thing for a LONG time. Jack Skellington was and IS my hero. I would wear a lot of black and white to be like him, and I used to shop at Hot Topic to get all the Jack Skellington merchandise. I was basically a goth 3-year-old.
8. My dream car is a 1956 Chevy Bel Air in turquoise with black and white interior! It’s rather unrealistic… also I don’t know how to drive.
9. Music is one of my biggest interests! I spend most of my day listening to various bands and styles of music. I love everything from Kanye West to the Beatles. (Especially as of late. The Beatles are life). But my favorite “current” band is The Last Shadow Puppets. I am also obsessed with this French song that was released in 1966 called “Les Cactus” by Jacques Dutronc. It’s random and super weird.
10. I hate grasshoppers. I like to imagine they’d be super cool and wise, but in reality all my experiences with grasshoppers have been terrifying. They’re very malicious towards me. Once, a grasshopper jumped onto my head. It was a scarring experience to be honest.