We’re super psyched to watch an all new episode of The Real O’Neal’s tonight!
In “The Real Halloween”, when Halloween arrives, or what Kenny refers to as “the gay Super Bowl,” he plans to go to Boystown to watch the festive costume parade. In an effort to prevent Kenny from attending, Eileen agrees to let him throw his own Halloween party at home. Eileen’s tolerance is ultimately tested when Kenny recruits Stuart and his gay friends to join the big party, and he makes a BIG costume change. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Shannon plan to pull off an epic Halloween prank.
- 1. I raced motorcycles but was terrible at it. Knocked myself out well over a dozen times. I was really good at BMX though. If it didn’t have an engine I was pretty good.
- 2. I moved out ON my 18th birthday into a studio apartment in Koreatown. There was Mold which lead to many nights of being totally sick. Maybe not my best decision.
- 3. I love television and film but theatre will always have my heart. I have been in multiple musicals and plays and performed in the Fringe Festival when I was a Freshman in High school.
- 4. I was 4’11 until I was 17. Which lead to an uncomfortable summer of terrible growing pains. Girls wouldn’t date me because I was too short, or at least that’s what I tell myself to sleep at night.
- 5. I used to ride my bike to the movie theatre 4 or 5 times a week and just watch as many movies as I could. Which involved a lot of “movie hopping”. I probably owe that theatre some money.
- 6. When I was 18, my roommate was Sarah Hyland. We lived together for 6 months before she booked Modern Family. We’re still very close and now both on ABC shows. It’s super surreal.
- 7. I’m a huge fan of White Vans. I tend to buy a new pair once a month because they get dirty which has lead to a mountain of white vans in my room. I love shoes in general. It’s an addiction! Leave me alone!
- 8. I’ve gone through every type of music phase. Junior high was Screamo, early high school was all about classic rock and grunge. End of high school was all about death metal and Punk music. I’ve been in way too many mosh pits. My latest musical phase is listening to Bon Iver in a soothing bath.
- 9. While I was growing up, my mom and I lived in about a hundred places. We moved almost once a year from ages 5 to 11, until we finally settled in Covina.
- 10. I fully commit to everything I do. Any joke I’m performing, be it slipping on the floor and falling on my head, or kissing a male clown on a talk show. I love shocking people. Now that I think about it, the amount of times I’ve fallen on my head probably has something to do with my blind commitment to outrageous things.
The Real O’Neals airs TONIGHT, October 25th @ 9:30PM ET/PT on ABC.