They’re like the Von Trapps, but instead of riding bikes through the woods donning curtains, they pose in designer gowns, support one another’s dreams and goals, and take adorable selfies — all while being stunning, ambitious and totally inspirational.
The Austin & Ally star and her sis, who stars on Switched At Birth, had a fun year together!
Here are some of our favorite #Lauressa moments:
1. When they posted #throwbackthursday pics with the rest of us:
2. When they casually took pictures with Grace Vanderwaal, the America’s Got Talent winner:
Click inside to see Laura and Vanessa having the best year together…
3. When they had a little too much fun with Snapchat filters:
4. When they took on Disneyworld, and inexplicably forgot to invite us:
5. When Vanessa surprised her sister for her 21st birthday, making us all dissolve into a chorus of “awwwwwwww”:
6. When they hung out in Stars Hollow for the Gilmore Girls revival:
7. When they made faces on the red carpet, as one does:
8. When they played cards together:
9. When they took family Christmas photos in front of the tree:
10. When they took selfies and they looked better than any selfie has the right to look:
11. And, finally, when they strutted up and down red carpets together, posing like the flawless goddesses they are: